“Absolutely shocking! ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2015 via mobile

You don't need to be a trained chef to know that serving raw chicken is unacceptable. You also don't need to be a customer service extraordinaire to know that refusing to listen or respond to customer complaints is also unacceptable.
Disgusted by the behaviour of this restaurant this evening.

4  Thank Janbo85

Reviewed August 30, 2015 via mobile

My nephew was served RAW chicken,when staff were confronted after us declining our food and them being made aware we were still asked to pay for our drinks,needless to say we walked out and over an hour after then ringing to discuss this with the manger my sister is waiting for a call......DISGUSTING AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!

3  Thank Phillips200
Reviewed August 19, 2015 via mobile

Very much a new age Indian restaurant and the food was very tasty although the starters are a little bit overpriced approx £1 per small chicken wing, the main meal was very tasty and plenty of sauce so all in all was really worth the visit

Reviewed August 16, 2015 via mobile

Just had lunch at this restaurant. Nicely decorated, nothing OTT and garish.
The service was polite and very friendly. Made to feel welcome and not overbearing.
I had the Chittagong Chilli Chicken. A very flavoursome dish. For my personal taste it could have had a few more fresh green chillies.......but that's just me. This did not take anything away from the dish. The chicken was moist and full of flavour. The sauce was beautiful.
My wife had Rajashani Shank. A lamb shank which fell off the bone in a nice rich sauce. I had a taste ( well I am an expert )
I was pleasantly surprised by the flavour and heat.
We also had a Aloo Gobi side. Which again was very tasty. All mopped up with Chapati's......I wish mine would turn out so well.
I would recommend this as a good place to eat.
I will return.

Reviewed August 7, 2015

fabulous food and great service, highly recommended. My partner and I eat here regularly and have never been disappointed