Burlington Hotel
US$95
US$92
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Village House Hotel(Worthing)(Great Value!)
US$50
Windsor Hotel(Worthing)(Great Value!)
US$75
Glenhill Guest House(Worthing)(Great Value!)
US$76
Travelocity
US$117
US$110
Agoda.com
Premier Inn Worthing Seafront Hotel(Worthing)(Great Value!)
US$83
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsshaving kithoneymoon suitesea viewwedding receptionsea frontroom was largebirthday partythird floorpleasant staycouple of nightsfull english breakfastmember of staffworthing seafrontcooked breakfastbreakfast was excellentkerryvenue
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We have just returned from a two night stay at the Burlington as we attended a family wedding in Worthing. The hotel was of a good standard and I think we had the same room as Bev a previous contributer as the decor in our room was wonderful and the double aspect view of the sea was stunning! The bed was very comfortable, the bathroom with equally stunning views but I did feel it better for my modesty to close the blinds in this room! The staff were fantastic and friendly - nothing was too much trouble for them. The hotel was very clean and tidy and although we had been warned about the noise level from the onsite music venue, we were not disturbed at all and did not need the complimentary ear plugs! Breakfast was fine though it would have been nice to have a pot of tea on the table and not have to go and make your own fom a machine! Hoever that was a minor inconvenience. I would certainly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise from the bar and the corner rooms are fantastic!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2012

If you have stayed in hotels in Britain before, this one is nothing out of the ordinary. The rooms have apparently recently been renovated but the standard is very basic. The wardrobe nearly came apart when I opened it and the coat hangers broke. Shower cabinet was very cramped, even for me being a skinny guy.
Staff on the other hand is very friendly and the restaurant, Gio's, on the ground floor serves up great dinner and breakfast. Location-wise the hotel is right on the seafront which is an upside when it comes to the views but a downside when it comes to noise. The hotel offers all guests a pair of earplugs which sure comes in handy. At the time of my travel, the neighboring property was undergoing major reconstruction which added to the noise.

Room Tip: Executive rooms are, from what I've been told, well worth the upgrade. Rooms facing seafront are very noisy.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Mr_Starbuck
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I read a lot of these reviews before I booked by night at the Burlington, some were very bad and I almost didn't book it. However, someone did put a great review recently so I thought I'd give it a go. I am so glad I did.

I booked an executive room for night and was given the Art Decco room right at the front of the hotel and it was gorgeous. The decor was wonderful, the bed very very comfy (if a little low but that's just me) and the view was brilliant. I sat and watched the sun droop lazily to the horizon with the windows open, listening to the sea lap the shore and the birds swoop and scream their distinctive seaside scream.

The staff were as helpful as any of the five star hotels I've stayed in, the room spotless, the bath divine and deep and the hot water abundant.

The only one criticism was that the cleaning staff left the shower head pointed out of the bath and when I turned the shower on in the morning, I was engulfed in hot spouty water.....much to my partners amusement....lol.

I can't recommend this hotel highly enough.

Room Tip: The executive rooms are all themed and excellently decorated
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bev L
Reviewed February 10, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Burlington for 2 nights 30-31st December 2011. My parents recommended the Hotel as they live locally - we weren't disappointed. The staff are extremely friendly, professional and efficient. The seafront bar is modern, relaxing and has great views. The Breakfast experience in the morning was also excellent. There has obviously been money invested in the decor and facilities in both the public areas and the bedrooms. We'll be back soon - in the summer next time.

Room Tip: We were in the suite at the front South West corner of the building on the first floor which was excellent.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I stayed at the Burlington for a family birthday party. The room was excellent - roomy and spotlessly clean. Nice bathroom - the bath filled up quickly and there was plenty of hot water. Our bathroom had a low ceiling and so there wasnt a hook at 'over-your-head' height for the shower attachment. This may have got annoying for more than a two night stay. Breakfast was fantastic, the staff were polite and helpful without being pushy. Definitely would stay again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family