Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Kate S

Comfortable stay in stylish setting

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 22, 2024
A last minute decision to stay after a family wedding meant I didn't have any specific expectations about our stay here, but I'd read some good reviews.
I do have mainly good things to say about the hotel. It has some lovely spaces inside and the Terrace at the front is such a bonus.
Standards were generally high, our room comfortable, clean of course and the ensuite a good size. Communication was good, as we were arriving after midnight, and the night manager checked us in no problem.
We had a slight hiccup at breakfast as our order didn't get to the kitchen and none of the staff noticed so we did have a bit of a wait, but I enjoyed my food. And I would have liked stronger coffee. I recommend staying here - for comfort, just maybe give the younger staff some support and keep on top of what's going on in the dining areas.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded Apr 25, 2024
Dear L8306Uikates

Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and your additional feedback has been noted.

I hope we can look forward to welcoming you back to the Burlington on your next visit to Worthing.

C$131
    C$87
    C$89
6.8 km from The Burlington Hotel
View more hotels in Worthing
All reviews honeymoon suite sea front function room birthday party family room friendly hotel overlooking the sea saturday night overnight stay full english breakfast seafront hotel lovely room street parking tea and coffee biscuits breakfast was excellent worthing seafront
Selected filters
Reviewed April 19, 2024 via mobile

It's been a few years since I stayed at the Burlington Hotel, and I'm glad I came back.

The hotel has changed a lot over the years, with refurbished rooms and a lift installed. The staff are really friendly and check in and check out was quick.

My room was quite big and had everything I needed. It was a little strange having a sandblasted (blurry) glass window where I couldn't see out. I also couldn't lock my bathroom window with the handle which wasn't ideal.

The restaurant menu is a bit pricey and there weren't many options. The breakfast however was excellent. You can grab continental breakfast or order something hot from the menu. The Eggs Florentine were delicious!

With a few minor improvements, I think the Burlington Hotel could be one of the best hotels on the seafront.

Trip type: Travelled on business
The Burlington Hotel T, General Manager at The Burlington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2024

Dear TheRoyalRambler

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay with us. I was delighted to learn that you chose to return to the Burlington Hotel after so many years and have noted the many improvements made to the hotel.

Thank you also for your kind feedback in relation to breakfast and the service provided by the team. Your additional feedback has also been noted.

I hope we can look forward to welcoming you back on a future trip to the area.

Reviewed April 13, 2024

My husband and I just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary at the Burlington and the staff could not have been more helpful and kind. The hotel holds a special place in our hearts as we met there and held our wedding reception there too. We were warmly greeted at reception and our room had been beautifully prepared and included a delightful anniversary card too. Thank you to everyone for making our anniversary so special.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
The Burlington Hotel T, General Manager at The Burlington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2024

Dear sandraIS2054KF

Thank you for your very nice review following your recent stay and special celebration at the Burlington. I am delighted you both enjoyed your weekend and how amazing you also met and got married here, congratulations!

I hope we can look forward to welcoming you back to the Burlington again in the near future.

Reviewed April 10, 2024 via mobile

A most pleasant stay in this charming hotel.

The rooms are clean and a good size with a tasteful decor.

The team are friendly and most helpful. Indeed the night porter and receptionist are given mention for their friendliness.

Only one niggle was breakfast service (which was discussed prior to my departure) that has prevented me awarding a 5/5 score.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
The Burlington Hotel T, General Manager at The Burlington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2024

Dear 610philipc

Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your very kind feedback on the service provided by the team.

I hope we can look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit to Worthing.

Reviewed April 2, 2024 via mobile

I gave a rating of 4/5 because I was soo cold on my expensive room, so much so I wore the bathrobe in bed, was irritated by this as this particular room for 1 night was very very expensive. Bathroom was worse - freezing!!! Lovely lady on reception. Location of hotel is perfect, as hotel overlooks the seafront and shops are a 10 minute walk away.

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
The Burlington Hotel T, General Manager at The Burlington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2024

Dear caterina f

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay with us. I am disappointed to learn of the issue you had with heating to your room and would love the opportunity to investigate this matter further.

If you wish, please contact me via email @ michelle@theburlington.net so we can discuss.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed March 27, 2024

Very friendly and welcoming staff. Great building in a good location and neat, clean and modern rooms. Breakfast options were very good quality and a good selection of hot and cold options. Overall good value and I would stay again if in the area.

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
The Burlington Hotel T, General Manager at The Burlington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2024

Dear grahamgH3430KZ

Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and thank you also for your kind feedback on the hotel facilities and food options.

I hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.