“Delicious from start to finish”

Not So Secret Suppers
Ranked #33 of 391 Restaurants in Worthing
Price range: US$33 - US$46
Cuisines: European, British, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Not So Secret Suppers is Worthing's only Supper Club and as a pop-up restaurant, is only open for two nights each month. It accommodates up to 12 diners and offers a full 3 course meal with complimentary cocktail, dessert wine and coffee for £30 per person with 10% going to Worthing Churches Homeless Projects. For more details, dates and menus please visit our Facebook Page.
Reviewed February 28, 2017

Beautifully cooked food, a great homely atmosphere, fantastic company and to top it off the chef sings. What more could you want?
I also think the value was really good at £35 considering it is fine dining. I had swordfish, scallops and a dessert of chocolate torte, with a few of the chefs surprise mini treats thrown in it really is a steal.

Reviewed February 20, 2017

The food was absolutely divine. To be waited on for a whole evening is a real treat, its unique dining experience being a great idea to socialise and be serenaded by the singing chef. Good luck with your new venture you will definitely do well, your food and service speaks for itself

Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit to Not So Secret Suppers. We met six others, and fortunately they were a similar age to ourselves plus 10 minus 20. The conversation was good, the food was excellent. For the starter I had Scotch quails eggs, done to perfection, the meat casing was perfectly cooked through and the egg was beautifully soft. My main of Pork tenderloin with parsnip puree, was perfection, very tender and juicy. The desert of Rhubarb meringue was a lovely counter to the main with a delicious tarte rhubarb and sweet custard ( home made of course). A very pleasant evening all round.

Reviewed January 24, 2017

Really well looked after from first to last.
Starting with an interesting little canapé to go with my introduction Moscow Mule - nice kick there folks! And on through numerous courses to coffee and desert wine.
The setting is particular interesting. Modern, beautifully furnished, and decorated with the works of local artists. And so welcoming.
And the singing. I hadn't realised just how talented Jon was. Listening to the background vocals, thinking 'Johnny Mathis or Burt Bacharach' on the turntable, turns out to be our host.
And the company. Maybe we were all just lucky that night, but a more interesting group of strangers I have yet to find.
Well done both of you.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

I contacted Not So Secret Suppers asking for their supper club dates in November with a view to booking for my 50th birthday and they very kindly offered me their home and expertise for a private dining experience just for me and my guests.

We started cocktails on the beach while we watched the firework display which helped make it a truly memorable evening.

My guests had a choice of dishes for each course, and I had great fun choosing the selections from their extensive range. The food was fabulous, everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meals prepared and served by the singing chef (who even personalised the lyrics of the songs he was singing) and his lovely wife whose specialty dish was the roast potatoes.

With my friends surprise invasion to make it a themed dinner party it really was the perfect celebration.