Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
April F

Gorgeous Facilities - Exceptional Service

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 11, 2024
I had the pleasure of staying at the Ardington Hotel late May through early June 2024 for business.
The room was extraordinarily clean and spacious. The staff was unbelievably kind and welcoming. I can't extend enough thanks to them for their hospitality during my stay. I traveled via train north of London on a "free" Saturday and they were very helpful advising to download the Trainlink app to schedule my travels.
The lounge area was very inviting for a spot of tea or drink as well as a lovely meal on a rainy day. The Indigo Restaurant was fantastic and the staff catered to every whim.
The hotel is located within walking distance to so many shops and restaurants. I spent every morning and evening at the ocean on what I now consider "my" bench.
My room had a gorgeous view of the Steyne Gardens and I was able to watch the squirrels play. One morning I was fortunate enough to see a fox playing.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to stay in Worthing.
I hope to be a guest again soon!
Date of stay: June 2024
Room Tip: Get to know the staff. They are extremely helpful and will do their best to assist you in any...
Trip type: Travelled on business
    C$154
  • Agoda.com
0.6 km from The Ardington Hotel
View more hotels in Worthing
All reviews indigo restaurant eden room bridge weekend premium room steyne gardens birthday party family run hotel lovely hotel a stones throw sea front excellent breakfast comfortable stay biscuits one night stay town centre simon pier
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2024

Our Old Boys Association booked a separate dining room in order to have lunch - 42 Members. We were very well received in the bar before lunch and everyone agreed that the lunch with wine was delicious. The service was excellent and speedy. The test must be “would you come here again?” and the answer is definitely Yes.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2024

Thank you Ardington for making our stay with you so delightful. It was our first adventure / weekend away for our bridge club. The hotel was excellent and looked after us extremely well. It was well organized, and the Hotel accommodated us so well. The food was superb and the staff so attentive to us all. It would be a very hard act to follow! We would like to hold this event at the Ardington again next year.

Room tip: Short walk to the beach and front and pier. Delightful shopping centre by front. Good parking. Newly upgraded swimming pool.
Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed May 11, 2024

The customer service is tremendous, all of the staff was helpful and greeted me by name. The hotel staff took extra effort to find something that I lost. The Hotel was clean, had a nice breakfast, bar and dinning room. The Ardington is in a great location: close to the beach and within walking distance to several nice restaurants.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2024

Richard and his team were wonderfully hospitable throughout our meeting and the lunch was delicious. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to other businesses that are looking for a Worthing based venue to host a meeting or event.

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 4, 2024 via mobile

Beautiful location, tree lined street around a small green, one minute walk from the beach. Arrived quite late, had a lovely meal in the restaurant. Extremely comfortable bed, beautiful furnishings through out the hotel, has a great ambience. Receptionist very kindly arranged for an early continental breakfast for us as we had to leave early. Highly recommend!

Room tip: We dropped off case then parked overnight in the multi-storey which is westslightly in land, about 3 minutes walk, £6.50. Room had a fridge
Trip type: Travelled with family