All reviews jacuzzi shower lovely park west park victorian park boutique hotel fresh fruit recommend this hotel cooked breakfast lovely hotel afternoon tea breakfast was amazing full english massive bed secure parking fabulous stay visiting wolverhampton nothing too much trouble
Reviewed October 15, 2017

From the moment of arrival we knew we had chosen well, and we were not disappointed..Our evening meal, scallops followed by a wonderful coconut curry with prawns and chicken was sublime, and, the portion size, just right.We met kind and generous people, both staff and other guests.Nothing whatsoever to criticize..we truly hope we have the opportunity to visit again....Perhaps for another football match???
not our reason this time,,thank you.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2017

We both loved this boutique hotel, Staff absolutely amazing and so welcoming, so many extra little touches.
Spotlessly clean and very comfortable, bathroom was of a high standard ,breakfast was perfect with so much choice.The restaurant on site Hammonds is excellent, we ate in the evening and had the early bird special...the Sea Bass was perfect !!
Secure parking and plenty of it on site, walking distance to the town centre and West Park directly opposite

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

We first stayed here a few years ago and loved it then as we love it now. The bedrooms are clean and provide everything you need. The beds are comfortable and the shower hot. The staff are very friendly, accommodating and nothing is too much trouble.
We ate in Hamilton’s restaurant,with family, and had the Fish Friday menu. What a treat, and the chef and kitchen staff are to be applauded on what they serve from the kitchen. I don’t think they realise how good they are. Breakfast is to die for and it’s plated rather than the usual Bain Marie offerings which can be hit and miss, hot or cold.
This hotel is the BEST in Wolverhampton and we shall be back as soon as. We wish it all the best and hope it goes from strength to strength......it deserves to.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2017

First time I stayed was good this 2nd time even better. The room was beautifully clean and well equipped. The breakfast was really good (proper choice of coffee's is always a winner with me). I was fortunate this time to be staying Friday night so could take advantage of their 'Fish night' in the restaurant which was an excellent 3 course meal with half carafe of wine. I am hard of hearing even with my two hearing aids and serving me can be awkward because of my disability but all the staff were great and the service was unobtrusive and quietly efficient. My stay was well worth the money all round.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2017

People make a difference ... that's definitely true for the "A Park Hotel View", the staff is very warm, welcoming and friendly. The restaurant is also cozy and the food very tasty and nicely presented. It is next to the park, walking distance to the town centre and there is ample of car parking space. This hotel is maybe the best-kept secret of Wolverhampton.

Room Tip: A range of rooms from single-room to multi-room family suite
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business