Open today: 12:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Birthday Meal

Came here as a large group for a birthday meal. Despite there being a lot of us the staff were very... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Lucy-Taylor_92
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
via mobile
Quite place

Great place if you want to chat with your friends over a beer or 3. The car park may look busy but... read more

Reviewed July 6, 2018
100brentw
Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Family group of 9. Absolutely amazing food, huge portions and quality food and service. Would highly recommend

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Food was excellent quality. Great value for money and brilliant friendly service. Had lemon pepper chicken with salad and jacket potato. My partner had sweet and sour chicken with rice and chips. Presentation was lovely. Good size portions.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed March 27, 2017

Food was well cooked, and good value for money. Would highly recommend. Service friendly and professional

Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

The food is brilliant and clearly home made, it's slightly pricy but worth every penny, would 100% recommend, child friendly and the fussy teens definitely enjoyed it! Thankyou!

Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

My wife had unfortunately broken her foot last week so I had been chief cook all week so we thought we would get cab and treat ourselves to a meal out at our favourite pub. On arrival just after 2.00pm we found it very quiet, only a couple of tables taken. It didn't get any busier during the time we were there. I ordered sweet & sour chicken (one of my favourites) and my wife had dos enchiladas. Surprisingly my s & s chicken was not up to its normal high standard, the batter was hard and greasy. Whils't this was disappointing the meal was generally good. This was offset for by the helpfulness of the staff who when requested brought additional drinks to the table. Overall another pleasant meal out.

2  Thank Philip C