“Saturday night”

Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: British
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A beautiful Bar and Restaurant on the edge of Weybridge town centre. The restaurant has capacity to seat up to 100 guests. We pride ourselves on our extensive back bar and contemporary cocktail list delivered to you by highly trained bartenders, served to you by exceptional waiting staff. We look forward to welcoming you to RED, whether it be for a quick business meal, romantic mid week meal or all out party on the weekends. The perfect place to unwind with a cocktail and indulge in our easy bites menu.
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

Had a great night on Saturday for work colleagues birthday we all had a great night! And leanne was lovely and helpful xx

1  Thank jessicamowbray

Reviewed May 2, 2018

Some girlfriends and I went to Red on Friday night for some catch up drinks, and can honestly say we had a great time. The service provided by Leanne and her team was great, didn't have to wait long for drinks even when the bar was extremely busy. The team looked after us and we will defiantly be coming back

Reviewed April 8, 2018

The manager should fired. Never met such an obnoxious and rude woman. I could only compare her to lord Voldermort. She makes up and lies and if she doesn't like the look of you, throws you out or asks you to leave but can't come up with any valid reason. She even squares up to customers which is horrendous.

Its a no from me and for that reason.......Im out.

4  Thank Harry S
Red B, Front Office Manager at Red Bar and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Hello Harry. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. All feedback is very important to us. In order to provide us with more details in order for us to know a bit more about your feedback, please feel free to email us via our website www.red-restaurant.co.uk so that we can have a better understanding of your review. Many thanks from the team at Red.

Reviewed April 6, 2018

After arriving at this shambolic establishment at about 10.00pm on a Thursday and going straight in due to the lack of clientele, i had decided to order 4 Gin & Tonics for my 3 friends and I (one of whom was visiting from America and i hadn't seen for quite some time).

A little time had passed by (around an hour) standing at a free table, pleasantly chatting and catching up, so I had decided to step out the front to have a cigarette (that's where the smoking area is).

I stood alone and checked my phone for emails while out there, after disposing of the cigarette butt in the correct manner and walking up to the doors of the venue; I was refused re-entry by one of the doorstaff...!

I was quite shocked, so i asked for his justification to his decision, to which he could not answer and simply responded 'its final'.

I could justify myself in every respect as to why i was questioning this, for example I was simply stood with 3 friends at an empty table trying to enjoy a couple of drinks with a little music to add atmosphere. I had not for a second caused trouble, been rude or done anything to any other person in the whole venue to action not being allowed back in.

After 10 minutes of explaining to the doorman that before I left I wanted a simple explanation as to why this is happening to me, He responded 'Manager told me not to let you in due to being rude to 2 members of staff while ordering drinks and causing trouble in the venue'. I asked to speak to the manager about this as I was quite surprised at this answer as I had only been standing with my friends and ordered 1 round of drink's the whole night.

The manager finally came, proceeded to try belittle me with her attitude and could not answer my polite, respectful and reasonable questions, but instead just explained 'you aren't coming in and that's final'.

I asked (I cannot stress enough, that I was polite and respectful the whole time) for the managers (not 100% sure if she was a manger of the venue, she was a blonde lady) name, and she told me I’m not getting it... If I was in the wrong, the lady would have been happy to give me this as she had nothing to hide.

My friends finally came out to see where I was and could not believe the situation, we all left, and will never be returning.

1  Thank KingB2739
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

After my broken birthday at Cafe Rouge and the lady with glasses I think manager there,we decided to try Red and obviously much better.I was surprised because I know Red as bar and club but the staff looks much better than next door Cafe.This is very important for me if I can feel welcome.Thank you guys and good luck

Red B, Guest Relations Manager at Red Bar and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Hello Katie,

Thank you for taking the time to share such positive feedback. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at Red. Your positive comments will be fed back to the team and we hope to see you again soon. Many thanks from the team at Red.