“Nice place ”

Cafe One
Ranked #27 of 87 Restaurants in Weybridge
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

Staff is very friendly as the owner. I enjoyed this place, their cakes and cappuccino.
I suggest to improve the espresso because is a little burnt and not creamy on top but normal in the average of England, but having Lavazza beans I was expecting something more.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed November 20, 2017

So the family were all up early we decided that a cheeky Breakfast was in order. Cafe One opened at 08:00, other Cafe's were later. We ordered at the till, and soon had in front of us an excellent full English. Not bad value for money and very tasty. The also accommodated changes to the menu as we don't like Tomatoes so went for an extra Egg instead. Very Good and set us up for the day

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Love this cafe for breakfast at the weekend vibrant and busy with great service. Coffee is excellent and food really tasty. Bespoke orders are no problem. Just outstanding.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

We was 4 people, we ordered 3 english full breakfast and my wife Chichen with rice.
My wife get the her dish,after 5 min 2 english full breakfast(only 2) And my wife finish to eat her course, finally I get my breakfast 15 min late..

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Love this place. Best full English breakfast around, friendly staff, coffee could be a bit better as it's a bit bitter (machine too hot and scorching the beans) but it's very reasonably priced and you won't find better locally.

Date of visit: May 2017