“Ok food but was cold.”

Cafe One
Ranked #27 of 87 Restaurants in Weybridge
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

Visited cafe one at the beginning of feb. After having a few drinks on the Friday evening I was in need of a good breakfast to help me feel better. I hadn’t been to Weybridge before so I googled where the good cafes are, cafe one came up near the top of the list with good reviews so I thought I’d give it a try.
When we arrived the cafe was busy which I saw as a good sign, ordered two full English breakfasts and two hot drinks. The drinks arrived quite quickly which was great, however the food took about 25 minutes to arrive, by this time I had completely finished my drink. The breakfast looked very impressive however as soon as I started to tuck in I realised my whole breakfast was barely luke warm, not what I expected at all. If I wasn’t so hungry at the time I would have sent it straight back and asked for a replacement but there was no way I could wait another 25 minutes to eat.
If I come to Weybridge again I wouldn’t rule out eating at cafe one again but I would for sure make certain that my breakfast was hot!

1  Thank TheCoopersforever

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

A friend recommended this place to us as they have the best orange juice. The food is really good and the atmosphere is so friendly. Prices are reasonable and the service is quick. Unfortunately outside seating is not too pleasant as it's right on the busy road but inside is very cosy.

Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

Staff is very friendly as the owner. I enjoyed this place, their cakes and cappuccino.
I suggest to improve the espresso because is a little burnt and not creamy on top but normal in the average of England, but having Lavazza beans I was expecting something more.

Reviewed November 20, 2017

So the family were all up early we decided that a cheeky Breakfast was in order. Cafe One opened at 08:00, other Cafe's were later. We ordered at the till, and soon had in front of us an excellent full English. Not bad value for money and very tasty. The also accommodated changes to the menu as we don't like Tomatoes so went for an extra Egg instead. Very Good and set us up for the day

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Love this cafe for breakfast at the weekend vibrant and busy with great service. Coffee is excellent and food really tasty. Bespoke orders are no problem. Just outstanding.