“So good ”

Cafe One
Ranked #26 of 86 Restaurants in Weybridge
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

I have never seen an independent cafe so packed. After having brunch there it was clear to see why - great staff, lovely food and very well priced. Highly recommend

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Sunday breakfast was excellent. The place was really business with families for Mother’s Day. We had an excellent breakfast with great service. This place is worth a visit.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were in search of coffee and cake and popped into Cafe One today.

There is a good display of cake however none are homemade which is a shame. Despite this the coffee cake was actually very tasty.
They had a deal on, buy a slice of cake and get a free hot drink! Absolute bargain!

I had a tea which came in a mug, being picky I would rather a pot but that's just personal taste.
Inside the decor is okay, pretty standard nothing special.

The staff were friendly and the service good.
All in all it hit the spot but I'm not sure I'd be in a great rush to return.

Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

Visited cafe one at the beginning of feb. After having a few drinks on the Friday evening I was in need of a good breakfast to help me feel better. I hadn’t been to Weybridge before so I googled where the good cafes are, cafe one came up near the top of the list with good reviews so I thought I’d give it a try.
When we arrived the cafe was busy which I saw as a good sign, ordered two full English breakfasts and two hot drinks. The drinks arrived quite quickly which was great, however the food took about 25 minutes to arrive, by this time I had completely finished my drink. The breakfast looked very impressive however as soon as I started to tuck in I realised my whole breakfast was barely luke warm, not what I expected at all. If I wasn’t so hungry at the time I would have sent it straight back and asked for a replacement but there was no way I could wait another 25 minutes to eat.
If I come to Weybridge again I wouldn’t rule out eating at cafe one again but I would for sure make certain that my breakfast was hot!

1  Thank TheCoopersforever
Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

A friend recommended this place to us as they have the best orange juice. The food is really good and the atmosphere is so friendly. Prices are reasonable and the service is quick. Unfortunately outside seating is not too pleasant as it's right on the busy road but inside is very cosy.