“Pretty good for lazy coffee and cake”
Review of Nikki's

Nikki's
Ranked #7 of 87 Restaurants in Weybridge
Cuisines: Contemporary, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Independent coffee shop in the heart of Weybridge serving breakfast, lunch, artisan coffee and cakes.
Reviewed October 1, 2015 via mobile

Mid week lunch and perfect! It's a 10 minute walk from the main high street and parking is a bit of a pain. That said the restaurant was busy so they are clearly doing something right. Lovely feel inside, the service was good and a decent menu to choose from. Perfect for brunch or a light lunch. Had a fish finger sandwich which didn't wow me but was perfectly fine. Would go back though and nice to see an independent holding their own against the larger chains.

Reviewed September 28, 2015

After looking at reviews on tripadvisor, I thought this would be an ideal place for Brunch. We had a supercar experience at Brooklands, and as part of my wife's 40th Birthday though this would be a good spot for a late breakfast.
We had received some bad family news the previous day, so were constantly receiving phone calls during the morning. This delayed somewhat.
We arrived at the cafe at 12.15pm. We were looking forward to a breakfast brunch, but upon trying to order were advised that they stopped serving breakfasts at 12pm. I asked if there was any flexibility as it was my wife's 40th birthday and we were only 15 mins late. The answer was no.
We then left and wasted further time having to look for another restaurant. We ended up in an Italian restaurant called Osso Bucco, where the food was average.
This completely spoiled our mood, and to show no flexibility in the circumstances we felt REALLY poor service.

1  Thank Toptravellers121
Nikki D, Owner at Nikki's, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2015

We apologise that you had bad news about your family last week and although we do try and be flexible sometimes it's just not possible. Sorry we could not extend the breakfast times for you but we also have some tasty mains and very good salads and sandwiches. Hopefully on your next visit we will give us another try.

Reviewed September 26, 2015 via mobile

Nice place with decent furnishings. They serve good coffee, they have a good menu which is very tasty and the staff are friendly.

Reviewed September 20, 2015

I've been disappointed by highly recommended tripadvisor destinations before but fortunately this wasn't the case at Nikki's.

Even though I turned up at 1.55pm on a Sunday 5 minutes before they were due to close they still served me without any fuss and the coffee was very good too, much better than most of the chains.

My coffee was reasonably priced too, cheaper than most other independent cafes.

All in all it was a good experience.

Reviewed September 9, 2015 via mobile

We just dropped in for a quick cup of tea after puppy training class. However, after looking at the breakfast menu we just had to eat. I had poached eggs, crispy bacon and avocado on sour dough and my wife the same. The pot of tea was good and the service prompt and cheerful. Highly recommended.