“Good Food & Good Service”

Cafe Rouge - Weybridge
Ranked #51 of 87 Restaurants in Weybridge
Price range: US$67 - US$67
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Cafe Rouge Weybridge is fantastic place to stop for a leisurely dinner or a quick bit to eat. You'll love its antique finishes and exposed brickwork throughout the dining area. There's also a beautiful private dining room great for large groups and a romantic secret garden, perfect for relaxing with a glass of your fave vin rouge.
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Good Food & Good Service. Restaurant was quiet and we had a choice of the seats. We initially sat in the centre but you could smell the bar glass machine so we moved.
Other than that the food was all tasty and the service friendly. Would reccomend.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Went here with a small group prior to a bigger birthday celebration the following day. The staff work very hard and are always so polite and attentive. The choice of food is good and mainly delicious. Particularly liked the starters - the mackerel paté, the soup and the mushroom vol au vent. The mains with the omelette, fishcake and sausage and mash were also very good. The mussels were a little disappointing as they seemed dry and the sauce at the bottom of the pot hadn't seemed to infuse them. The rum baba, crumbles and ice cream were very good too. Always good value.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Really nice breakfast here, the kids love the pancakes and I always have the Rouge breakfast. It never disappoints, always find the staff really friendly and nice too

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

I don’t like complaints but I can not stop myself.The restaurant not bad food not bad but lady with glasses is wrong person or wrong place.She looks so unhappy and I felt not welcome there.If she is the manager give her more money or some days off and make her happy because she really looks lost.Her attitude horrible.Food there is decent and tasty.Hopefully next time will get better service.My birthday should start better.0 stars for the lady with glasses and almost 5 for food.Sorry

3  Thank KateWilliams358
Reviewed March 21, 2018

I went in with my 3 year old son during afternoon so wasn't even busy. The staff was incredibly unfriendly. We waited nearly 20min to place a order. the kids menu has one starter which was a glorified slice of bread (no butter) and ketchup!! For a child!!!

My steak was ordered medium rare, this was completely tasteless and extremely chewy.

Our drinks never arrived even though we asked 4 times. The bill had all drinks ordered on (which never came, had extra sauce for my steak which i never ordered)

Avoid this place like the plague.
Shocking food