“No complaints about the food”

Verve Grill - Warrington
Reserve with OpenTable
Verve Grill - Warrington is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #102 of 490 Restaurants in Warrington
Price range: US$40 - US$66
Description: Located in the Centre Park business hub in Warrington, the Verve Grill is a buzzy venue for Sunday lunches and dinner dates. The Village chain of design-led hotels are located nationwide from Bournemouth to Bury and the Warrington branch provides an inexpensive yet stylish place for business travellers and style-conscious holiday makers to eat, drink and be merry. The Verve Grill boasts a vibrant dining room decorated with polished wooden floors and luxe chocolate brown and vanilla leather seating - a cross between expense-account chic and bonhomous brasserie. Star dishes at the Verve Grill restaurant include the steak, Gorgonzola and mushroom pizza, the roasted veggie lasagna and the lemon tart served with cream.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Put my review in the hotel section because initially I couldn’t find the restaurant listed. Not sure it’s still called Verve.

On arrival at The Grill the lady that greeted us was instantly annoyed that we’d booked the round table for 9 people. She was abrasive to say the least.
This was a belated birthday celebration but we felt awkward and at first didn’t quite understand the problem. We requested the round table when booking.

Eventually we sat down, the same lady took our drinks order and informed us that the table was available for just 2 hours! I think this should have been mentioned when booking.

We notice the the staff worked hard, but if we hadn’t cleared our own plates away(putting them on the window ledge for collection) we would have been there much longer. We felt some pressure on time and aware we overstayed our welcome by 30 minutes or so.

The food itself was very nice, only one thing, the Eton Mess had little or no meringue in it.

It would have been a nice family get together on Easter Sunday except for the unwelcome reception, this wasn’t a good way to greet people. I’m paying good money to eat and enjoy a family gathering not listen to a receptionist have a moan, it’s not professional either.

I would hesitate to go again.

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

Came here today, brilliant food, service was a little slow to be honest but you must wait for all good things in life.
Got the fillet steak it was very expensive but all is good because my dad is rich and gives me money anyway.

THE STAFF
oh Boy...
Let me tell you, there was 1 boy working serving me, I believe his name was Danny.

He was great, looked very smart in his salmon pink shirt, very polite and even poured my drink for me. Brilliant service.

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

Had a loverly meal
Started fantastically with the young lady on reception desk Megan who was fabulous got me a table
And escorted me to the leader in the Reastarant Danny who was great from start to finish
But really pleased me was Libby who made it her task too look after my every need
Great good
Great service

Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

£14.95 for all you can eat carvery.
The main carvery meal on 28/1/18 was gorgeous, all meat and veg cooked to perfection.
Good choice of starters, including soup served to your table.
Just the desserts disappointing. New advertised Mega ice cream sundry is nothing but ice cream and a few 100/1000’s in a bowl, whilst the waffle machine seems to have been replaced by the sundry. Other desserts of chocolate mousse and lemon mousse advertised as cheesecake nice, but served every week for at least the last twelve months. How about a cake option?
Very friendly staff, just always seems to be one or two waiting on staff short of what the restaurant requires during a busy period.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Very tasty and healthy food and good service. I had the pork tacos, terryaki Salmon and pineapple crumble. I will be back