All reviews fir grove wedding venue wedding breakfast piping hot birthday party food was lovely lovely hotel one night stay stockton heath pleasant stay lovely room checking in business trip town centre plenty of parking evening meal callum
Reviewed October 19, 2018

Recently held a surprise Baby Shower in the Sorrento Suite and could not compliment the hotel enough. The staff (Jack and Shaunna) were extremely helpful and ensured every little detail was perfect! They could not have done enough for us and made the room look amazing. The room was the ideal size for such an event with around 30 guests. We opted for a warm buffet and hot/cold drinks on arrival all of which was fantastic and great quality.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Calum P, Manager at Hallmark Hotel Warrington, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Dear natalie280987

I was pleased to read you 5 star review regarding your stay here at the hotel.

I will pass your comments on to the team and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

I recently got married at this venue and I literally do not have a single complaint. Shauna and Naomi went above and beyond to help us to have a great and stress free day, the bar staff were fantastic and the waiters and waitresses brilliant also. The venue itself was absolutely stunning, our room was amazing, the place was decorated beautifully for us. We will be staying again. Thank you for an amazing stay. Keep up the good work, guys.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Warren D

Thank you so much for choosing our venue to host your special day, congratulations again.

I have passed your comments on to Shaunna and Naomi.

We cannot wait to welcome you back

Reviewed October 15, 2018

One Night Say
I stayed at Hallmark Hotel Warrington
From Checking in to checking out the staff where very helpful . everything clearly explained by Staff..
The room was clean, comfortable and had everything needed for a good nights rest.
Compliments to the all the staff for my pleasant stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 155davidwoods

Dear 155davidwoods

I was pleased to read you 5 star review regarding your stay here at the hotel.

Reviewed October 15, 2018

We stayed at the hotel after attending the S.M.A get together on Sunday 14th October. May I thank all the staff involved in making our overnight stay so enjoyable. The buffet was first class and very well presented.drinks were a little expensive but as it was a very enjoyable day it was money worth spending.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear don r

I am really pleased to read your reviews about the event you attended here.

I will pass your comments on to the team and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

I was given a really old room. The heating is all central heating so can’t be changed per individual room. The shower leaks no matter what way I put the shower door. There’s black mound around the bath taps and grouting. The carpet is filthy. Hair balls on the pillow underneath the pillow case but visible through it. I could go on and on and on but just avoid!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Captain_phlange
Calum P, Manager at Hallmark Hotel Warrington, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Dear Captain_phlange

I am dissapointed to read your comments, our heating is controlled centrally because of the age of the building and location of the boiler rooms.

I have passed your comments on to our Maintenance Manager and Housekeeping Manager to investigate.

Regards