“Excellent food - superb service”
Review of Spirit Restaurant

Spirit Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 514 Restaurants in Warrington
Price range: US$20 - US$65
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our food speaks for itself as we pride ourselves on the quality, taste and presentation of the food we serve, as mouth watering dishes, scrupulous attention to detail and personal service all fuse to bring about the perfect experience.
Reviewed August 28, 2017

Went for a nostalgic early evening meal - I was born here in the 1960's when it was a mernity home. Excellent service, all of the items on the Early Evening menu were tempting. the fish and vegetables were beautifully cooked. It was definitely worth the 250 mile trip up the M6 to come here. :)

1  Thank nicola142016

Reviewed August 20, 2017

I've been here multiple times with friends and family, and every time the food, drinks and service has been excellent.

Visited today for Sunday dinner with my three, (fair to say struggling) grandparents, the staff were attentive and really looked after them, even remembering one of my grandparents gluten allergy from a previous visit.

The food was fantastic, as it always is. Given the quality of the food and service I find the price very reasonable.

This is a really relaxed atmosphere, I would recommend it for a romantic meal, or for the whole family.

The best place to eat in Warrington.

2  Thank chabeezy10
Reviewed July 30, 2017

Went for birthday celebrations, food was excellent, service, was very good, will return again, thank you

1  Thank sandra m
Reviewed July 23, 2017

We had often walked past this imposing restaurant and decided to give it a try. My wife, son and his girlfriend and I arrived at 7.30 am and were ushered into the bar area. Drinks were served quickly although the order for the meal took some time. It was a Saturday night so some allowance could be made for this delay. I ordered the cauliflower soup with curry olive oil and an onion bhaji on the side. I asked for it to be bubbling, piping hot: it was and was really delicious, the bhaji went well with the soup too. My wife and the girlfriend enjoyed their goats cheese and son his liver parfait. All excellent starters. For the mains, three of us had the aged-beef fillets and my wife the lamb. All were outstanding, my beef literally melted in the mouth: first class. The menu is not exhaustive but interesting. The service during the meal was excellent, especially our waiter, Prague. Entertainment was provided by a saxophonist called Bev. I do not usually like music with my meal and am not a fan of jazz but her playing was first class, subdued so as not to be intrusive and was an unexpected and welcome bonus. All in all, an easy five stars and one of the best meals I have eaten recently. my family agreed.

2  Thank Stephen T
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Quality food , parkland views, good dining area, reasonable prices,
This was my birthday treat with my friends, the meal was excellent the customer service very good. There was a live saxophone player which was just relaxing background music , very well played by a very talented lady.
My only minor point for further improvement was there was no condiments on the table and none offered by the table servers.

2  Thank D K