“Fabulous meal.”

Ranked #19 of 434 Restaurants in Warrington
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our food speaks for itself as we pride ourselves on the quality, taste and presentation of the food we serve, as mouth watering dishes, scrupulous attention to detail and personal service all fuse to bring about the perfect experience.
Reviewed 21 September 2017

My partner and I went for a celebratory meal and were more than happy. A great selection of enticing meals, which certainly lived up to our expectations. We had coffee in the comfortable lounge bar. From beginning to end, a wonderful experience. Excellent food and attentive but not intrusive service. What more can one ask?

1  Thank Liz L

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I recently (29.08.17) dined with my wife and again with friends on 02.09.17 and the food, service and standard of attentive was 2nd to none. On the 29th we had returned from holiday were we had to cancel a Michelin star restaurant in Cornwall which whilst be disappointing to have to do this Spirit more than compensated and to be honest I doubt whether the Michelin star establishment could not have bettered Spirit in any way.

Well Done to Prague and his team as yet again they have produced a fantastic dining experience.

Rob

2  Thank rmoabg
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We have been here numerous times. I was actually born here when it was a maternity hospital back in the day. The setting, service , attention to detail is top notch. The food is amazing. The wine is excellent. After eating you can retire to the lounge and it rounds off a perfect evening.

1  Thank TJW405
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Went for a nostalgic early evening meal - I was born here in the 1960's when it was a mernity home. Excellent service, all of the items on the Early Evening menu were tempting. the fish and vegetables were beautifully cooked. It was definitely worth the 250 mile trip up the M6 to come here. :)

1  Thank nicola142016
Reviewed 20 August 2017

I've been here multiple times with friends and family, and every time the food, drinks and service has been excellent.

Visited today for Sunday dinner with my three, (fair to say struggling) grandparents, the staff were attentive and really looked after them, even remembering one of my grandparents gluten allergy from a previous visit.

The food was fantastic, as it always is. Given the quality of the food and service I find the price very reasonable.

This is a really relaxed atmosphere, I would recommend it for a romantic meal, or for the whole family.

The best place to eat in Warrington.

2  Thank chabeezy10