“Why can we not communicate”
Review of spice garden

spice garden
Ranked #47 of 59 Restaurants in Wallingford
Price range: US$15 - US$22
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

Six years in we still have a problem giving our address. Foods great but I can't have it delivered because the guy on a Friday cannot understand my address. It's very frustrating because we love the food. That's five times in the last three months I've given up and put the phone down. Come on guys sharpen up we don't all have house numbers.

1  Thank bill-windows

Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

This takeaway is one of the best around!

But on the odd occasion the meal isn't great hence the review. Highly recommend but not on busy nights!

1  Thank Martin W
Reviewed 17 October 2015

This was my first visit to the Spice Garden. Ordered by phone and told 30 mins. Food was ready when I arrived however when I got the food home and unpacked it was short 1 portion of rice. It was not worth returning as all the other food would have been cold when I got back. It was a shame as the quality of the food was excellent. I will use them again but will check my order before leaving the shop.

1  Thank Mfwic66
Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

We use the takeout service most weekends and can never fault the food. Delivery isn't brilliant, but know that is due to their staffing issues, we have only had a couple of occasions where we have been disappointed. Would still recommend

1  Thank Mel G
Reviewed 11 May 2015

This was the local indian takeaway to where we stayed. Food was very good and reasonably priced. We stayed at Benson Marina, had a lodge with a hot tub and just wanted a chilled weekend, couldnt be bothered to cook.