“By Far The Best Indian Food in Sussex and probably further”

Blue Asia Indian Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 72 Restaurants in Uckfield
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2018

This is by far the best Indian Restaurant I have ever eaten at and this visit didn't disappoint on that score either. If I had one gripe it would be that the Sheek Kebab was not as hot as I would have liked, even after I asked for it to be reheated. Having said that, I still highly recommend this place; if you haven't been yet, go!

The staff did absolutely nothing wrong, but I didn't find the serving staff particularly friendly nor interested in our comfort, and this would usually put me off, but because of the wonderful food, I simply don't care. The staff could do with some lessons in how to make people feel welcome in their establishment, but whether the do or don't, I'm still returning!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Good menu and service comfortable seating plus easy parking space. This is a fairly large restaurant with good waitering, plus a thriviing takeway from a seperate area.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 23, 2018

Our Favourite indian restaurant, never had a bad meal in there and now do delivery service even better

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018

This is a family run business . They make you very welcome and thier food is excellant. Situated just outside Uckfield.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed June 7, 2018

Last night we had a delicious take away. Decided to try something different... The Sat Kori Murgli and Chicken Jaflong were exceptional . Full of flavour with lots of meat. Delivery was on time too … Fab service personally the best in Uckfield for us... and we do love our food :-)

Date of visit: June 2018