“Best place to discover Grenada from!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Mirambeena

Hamm it up in the garden. Feel the -'Don't worry, be happy ' vibe.
When the heat gets too much, or after a lazy day on the beach, this room will cool you down. Mi casa es tu casa.  You're gonna feel right at home. Guaranteed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Hamm it up in the garden. Feel the -'Don't worry, be happy ' vibe.
Mi casa es tu casa.  You're gonna feel right at home. Guaranteed
Enjoy meals on the  breezy verandah, or simply chillax .
Cosy, intimate dining.
Your home away from home
Wash away the cares- what cares- and heat of the day under a refreshing shower.
At nearby La Sagesse beach
Beach at Crochu , St David
The Annadale Falls- well worth a visit
Historic Carib's Leap in Sauteurs, North of the island
Well equipped - in case you feel like cooking.
Enjoy the outdoors while indoors.  One word - bliss.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Eluwiz
London
“Best place to discover Grenada from!”
Reviewed March 10, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

I found my stay at Mirambeena to be absolutely perfect and just what I needed for my first time in Grenada. The property is in a great location in Westerhall Bay with beautiful views of the sea and the town that I could enjoy from my veranda. I found the apartment very comfortable with a separate bathroom and kitchen - which really came in handy when I wanted to chill out at home a couple of evenings.
Julian and Theresa were wonderful hosts with just the right balance between being helpful and available and giving me plenty of space to do my own thing. As it was my first time on the island I was really grateful for the insight and knowledge that they had. I went on an great tour and managed to go diving to see the underwater Sculpture Park (which I highly recommend!), as well as sampling some beautiful beaches - all of which Julian was glad to help me arrange.
I also have to mention the great selection of fruit trees on the grounds, it was an added bonus to be able to enjoy fresh fruit every morning.
I definitely recommend staying here, as a solo traveller I felt completely safe and at home. They are a wonderful family with a great property. I am already planning my return to Grenada and will definitely stay at Mirambeena when I do.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing