All reviews friendly hosts warm welcome feel so welcome stayed two nights full english large room pot of tea comfortable bed robin accommodation
Reviewed February 19, 2015

Headed to the Midlands? I’d recommend stopping over in Ross on Wye, and especially the Brookfield House. Having stayed at Brookfield House on more than one occasion, I can guarantee you will be warmly welcomed upon arrival and throughout your stay! The owners, Robin and Kaye are beyond spectacular; you are made to feel special. The breakfast room is delightful and you can relax in the downstairs lounge after touring High Street and the surrounding area. There is a very “home” feeling when you stay at Brookfield; you will want to come back again and again! After staying at Brookfield House on more than one occasion, I cannot say enough nice things about the location, the B&B, and both Robin and Kaye.

Room Tip: Room 2 is set up with the option for families. For couples and single travelers, I'd recommend rooms 1 or 3.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed November 30, 2014

In Brookfield they have lovely food & staff !!! Clean rooms they care at Brookfield house!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this place you will to it 's the BEST B&B in the world I would DEFFINTLY recommend it it's the MOST AMAISING place in the world!!!!!!!!!!

James age 7 1/2

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2014

Brookfield House is the perfect place to stay in Ross on Wye! It's conveniently located within walking distance of central Ross and the owners, Robin and Kaye, are superb, perfect hosts. I've stayed at Brookfield several times and am always made to feel special and welcome. Special requests are accommodated with a smile, breakfast is outstanding every morning and the serene environment is especially relaxing. I always hate to leave and look forward to the next time I get to stay at Brookfield House. Make it our home in Ross on Wye too!

Reviewed November 12, 2014

There aren’t enough nice things to say about Brookfield House and the owners. We have a wonderful stay every time! This is more than a B&B; Brookfield House is a serene, comfortable place to not only rest your head, but enjoy personalized, homemade breakfast over good conversation and warm surroundings. If there were more rooms, I’d bring all of my family and friends to say here. Robin and Kaye go above and beyond to make your stay enjoyable. There is a welcoming comfort you do not find at very many palaces. This has become our home away from home!

Room Tip: All rooms are in-suite. I had room 1, definitely worth the stay!
Reviewed November 12, 2014

Our family has now spent another one week stay with Robin and Kaye at Brookfield House. Wonderful breakfasts done to individual desires; clean and comfy rooms. Wouldn't stay anywhere else when in Ross. Very friendly and helpful hosts.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet and comfortable.