All reviews free wifi budget hotel three star small gym air con good size sister hotel plenty of parking loughborough university no lift reception staff huge bed modern hotel definitely stay here again comfortable rooms short stay biscuits
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

Such a lovely hotel,really nice and friendly staff! Room lovely and nice cleanliness about the place! Gym useful too,not a far walk from Loughborough university and the staff were helpful in guiding also! Harvester next door aswell.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Link H, Guest Relations Manager at The Link Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Hello,

Thank you for leaving such a nice review, it's always nice to hear when people have enjoyed their stay and I will be sure to pass on to the team your lovely comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

Had a weekend reunion in Loughborough and the link is a perfect price and location for a good value weekend. Room was spacious, modern, clean... staff were friendly and helpful... breakfast was included and very nice buffet style-the chocolate flapjack is excellent!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Link H, Manager at The Link Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Hi Alison,

What a lovely review, thank you very much.

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed staying with us and made the most of the breakfast buffet, I must point out the flapjack is not always the chocolate variety.. but the other kinds are good too.

If you let us know when you're coming again, then we'll be sure to ask the chef to make sure there's a chocolate one out for you.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed October 15, 2018

This is a great value hotel close to the university. It was friendly, spotlessly clean had a good bar and did an excellent breakfast. The rooms are well appointed and spacious. I would highly recommend it for convenience and I would certainly use it again.

Room Tip: Very good bar - try the local gin - most impressed!
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for such a great recommendation, it means a lot to us that you enjoyed your stay here and use us again.

I will pass your kind words on to the team as I am sure they will take great pleasure in them also.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

I stayed for two nights for business. Staff were friendly and the bar was small but reasonably well stocked.
The room I stayed in was spacious and warm, with air con if I’d have wanted it. Window that opened which was great! It was clean and tidy and well equipped.
What let it down for me was the paper thin walls. Not the heaviest sleeper but could hear everyone walking the floor above me at 4:00am. Not really anyone’s fault but two nights running I was disturbed by feet- not the usual drunk noise, just walking!
Breakfast buffet was good in quality but strangely laid out...
Restaurant menu was limited and not everything available on the menu. Felt a little disappointed although quality food when it arrived and wasn’t slow in arriving.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Hi Emma,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback really is invaluable to us.

I am sorry to hear that you found your room noisy, we have had comments about the floor in the past and it is something that we are looking in to as it's important to us that our guests do have a good nights sleep.

We're glad you enjoyed the breakfast and also your meal in the restaurant.

I would be very happy for you to contact me at s.gardiner@lboro.ac.uk so that we can discuss the issues that you have mentioned. That is not the level of service that we generally provide and I would like to get to the bottom of it if possible.

I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully welcoming you back to The Link in the future.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

We stayed there taking my brother to the university. The rooms were large and very clean. Someone went to get soya milk from a shop and brought it up to my room free of charge. Excellent service. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Georgie S
Link H, Guest Relations Manager at The Link Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

Good afternoon Georgie S

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, we are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With regards to the Soya milk this is something we usually stock at all times and must apologise that we had run out, however I am pleased to hear that a member of our team was able to assist. We look forward to welcoming you again and please remember our Friends and Family rate is available.

Kindest regards