All reviews great central location poor reviews duty manager saturday night breakfast was excellent martina
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Well...... what can I say. First appearances was that it looked like a prison, from the car park entrance, and the upon entering the hotel it was confirmed. The 60s called and they want their hotel back! The hotel has one temperature, roasting hot! I lost 2kg staying one night, and didn’t sleep a wink because the heating was so noisy! What a truly awful hotel. A key indication of where money needs to be spent and hasn’t. If you want to sleep, don’t stay here.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

was boiling hot. The radiator with paint coming off (see photos) could not be turned down by the thermostat so had to be turned off from the feeder valve. The curtains were dirty and torn. The windows were dirty and old and could not be locked. The carpet was dirty and had stains. The wallpaper was coming off in places. There were stains and marks all over the ceiling. There were trim pieces missing from a wall near the floor.
The bathroom was clean (thank God) but the taps were old and there was no mixer tap. The hot water was boiling hot and could not be used at the wash basin. There should have been a heath and safety warning sign next to it due to the hot temperature but there was none. Both my son and I burned our hands when using it.
The mattress was old and worn out. The springs could be felt through and kept digging into my body. There was a loud humming noise all night which turned out to be a huge chimney running next to the room. I could not sleep at all and woke up more tired than the night before.
The electric point in the wall messed up my iPhone which started malfunctioning. The phone was fine when disconnected or plugged somewhere else which makes me wonder whether the current running through the socket is not correct and if so why?
Overall I wish I stayed at the Premier Inn which was close by and similarly priced. At least I would have had a better stay and a decent sleep.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

It is a nice hotel but showing it's age. Travel lodge up road is much better. Remada is an old hotel in need of update I won't stay there ever again. They need to make room as nice as they make entrance.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Arrived through extremely narrow entrance and barrier. Carpark vertually full. Tried to reverse into space by side off barrier and nearly took side of car off.
Staff friendly throughout 3 night stay. Nothing bad to say about them.
Room very tired looking with flaking paint and blown lining paper where something had been remived from wall.
Strange that net curtain badly hung only covered half the window.
Not a bad sized room for single. Sheets etc clean except for black dye stain on sheet.
So cold first night asked for a blanket. Got a second duvet and saw in the morning where it pocked out of cover that it had an old blood stain on it. Yeuk! This was changed but should not have happened!
Good location for shops, McD, Greggs and Nero but seriously hate that carpark. First night had to climb in passenger door as someone parked so close to drivers side plus worried there would not be a space when came back. Sunday was better.
It's an OK hotel but definitely overdue for a freshen up and parking for hotel guests should be free.
Best park close to shops.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Stayed here for one night - it was terrible. Noisy guests so got no sleep from 3am. I accept this is a little out of their control. I reported it and they asked the people to be quiet but it made no difference. My concern is that I have emailed them TWICE now to discuss further and had no reply. Incredibly discourteous and shows how they value their customers. I visit Loughborough frequently and will now take my customer elsewhere.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple