All reviews university campus lodge rooms leisure facilities steam room conference hotel main building training course bar meals great facilities good size executive room business trip self service modern hotel bar area staff were excellent download festival
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Spent two days here for work and found the location to be handy for the motorway, very accessible and spotlessly clean throughout.
The conference facilities, food and staff were all top class. A very relaxing environment.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Phil R
Link H, Guest Relations Manager at Burleigh Court, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2018

Good Afternoon Phil, thank you for staying with us at Burleigh Court Hotel. We are very pleased to here you had a very relaxing time with us. It's great to hear you thought our conference facilities, food and staff were top class! We do look forward to welcoming you back again very soon

Kind Regard's

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Lovely food and good service, very helpful staff, free parking, good bar area, food hot and on time, reasonable price, would recommend this restaurant for any occasion. Have eaten here numerous times.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank rachelhughes_665
Link H, Guest Relations Manager at Burleigh Court, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Good Afternoon Rachel , thank you for staying with us at Burleigh Court Hotel . We are very happy to hear you enjoyed another visit to us again. Thank you for your lovely comments. We do look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Custoemr Relations

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Having read the reviews I thought it would be on a par with Premier Inn, nothing wrong with that, I often use Premier Inns. Burleigh Court is superior, my room was well appointed, comfortable and clean. Ok, there is a small tv but I didn’t watch it as there is so much to do. Food, all meals were good, cooked well and served by a fantastic team of servers. Will be recommending Burleigh Court for future conferences.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank AUKTourist

Good afternoon , thank you for staying with us at Burleigh Court Hotel. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and found plenty of things to do. We are currently updating our televisions with our bedroom refurbishment so they will be all new by the time you visit us again .

We look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very nice and the stuff are so friendly but the service is horrible in the restaurant,the waiters are rude,with no whatsoever experience in hotels and beverages.The restaurant is a mess,I had to go and get my own drink at the bar.its like being in a cafeteria.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Link H, Guest Relations Manager at Burleigh Court, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Good Afternoon Diana, thank you again for staying with us at Burleigh Court while your son starts University here at Loughborough. It was lovely meeting you all on Saturday evening and we are very sorry of the service that you received during your evening meal. Thank you for taking the time to talk through your experience with me and I do hope we can show you our exceptional restaurant experience throughout the remaining of your stay.

Mike

Reviewed September 27, 2018

I stayed at Burleigh Court on a one night business stay recently. An odd place to arrive to as it's on a Uni Campus so you go through security gates to the university then roam the various campus roads to find it. Still, that's not a complaint and being a weekend it was nice and quiet.

Check in was at first a worry, but sorted out. My booking said check in from 2pm but the receptionist was confused as they had changed to 3pm some time ago and my room was not ready. It seems the check in time had not been amended on bookings! Still - all was resolved and I was allocated another room. Beware in busy times you might not get a free room though - check in IS 3pm!!

My room was booked as an executive double, but really wasn't much more than a Premier Inn room. Comfortable and spacious enough, but nothing stellar. Bed was very nice and comfortable (with a very cool 'pillow menu' from reception), but otherwise merely functional. TV was tiny and place had a travelodge feel to it. There are smaller and single rooms which I was warned about as they are off the main building and quite pokey apparently. This though was on the first floor near reception so well located.

On to the spa which is included in the room rate. Nice compact pool, steam room, sauna and jacuzzi - all you need really and very pleasant indeed. One gripe is no water in a cooler to get a sip after sauna which would have been an easy thing to add. Still - very good apart from that. Changing rooms are clean, lockers all work and really nice shower gel from their spa range in the showers.

A word about the layout and size of hotel. This place is HUGE. It's a conference place so has to be I suppose, but my walk from the reception to the bar / restaurant was endless and I was sure I had missed my turning. The corridor was wide and had a feel of a private hospital about it!

Bar was great and some nice local beers on tap and very friendly staff. A quick word here on the staff because everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY here is courteous and polite. Even hotel staff you may pass in a corridor say hello and ask if everything is ok. First class.

Evening meal was very good too. Despite some very big parties arriving my service was quick, polite and well done. The choices on the menu are not really huge, and it wasn't all that cheap, but my caprese starter was excellent and the lamb sheesh mezze main was genuinely superb. Thoroughly enjoyed my meal.

Breakfast is a buffet affair but one of the best I have had on business that serve breakfast this way. Lot's of choice - all hot and well cooked, great coffee and once again really helpful service at every turn.

All in all a very good stay and I will use this place again. Sure it feels a bit 'private hospital' and dare I say 'faceless' but beneath it are some great staff, good food, a good bar and a comfortable nights sleep.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Link H, Guest Relations Manager at Burleigh Court, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2018

Good Afternoon Paul, thank you for staying at Burleigh Court Hotel. We are very sorry to hear about your check in time. We will double check and make sure all booking revenues are fully updated. We are very pleased to here you enjoyed our facilities and found all staff members to be very friendly and welcoming. We do pride ourselves on our customer service and this is great to here. We are currently having all new TV's put into all bedroom so moving forward these will be a lot bigger.

we do look forward to welcoming you both back very soon