“Always a treat”

Golden Spoon Thai Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 122 Restaurants in Hinckley
Price range: US$19 - US$31
Description: Experience The Taste of Thailand. ` We are now taking booking for Christmas. We are open as normal on Monday 24th December and Monday 31st December 2018. We will be closed on Tuesday 25th December, Wednesday 26th December and Tuesday 1st January.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We absolutely love this restaurant, the food is delicious, the staff are friendly and there is a nice buzz about the place. If you like Thai food you should definitely give this restaurant a try

Reviewed March 21, 2018

Visited on 17/3 as a party of 4,excellent food and service and reasonably priced.
We have already booked to return.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

We went here on a busy Saturday evening and had a wonderful meal to celebrate my birthday with friends. The food was delicious, freshly cooked and full of flavour. The friendly, attentive staff made the evening all the more enjoyable. I highly recommend this lovely family-run restaurant.

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

We had booked for an early Saturday evening meal and arrived earlier than anticipated. This wasn't a problem: we were greeted warmly and shown to our table.

We chose the spicy banquet meal for two. All of the dishes were beautifully presented and were a wonderful fusion of flavours. We both enjoyed every dish. My favourite was the stir fried duck and my husband's was the beef.

The service was friendly and prompt without being intrusive and there was a lovely atmosphere throughout the restaurant.

We both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and will definitely be returning to this great restaurant.

Thank you for a lovely evening.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to this restaurant many time. The food was always good, hot, and fresh cooked reminding me of going back to Thailand, I enjoyed my night. The service was very good, all the staff are friendly and polite, needless to say i would definitely eat here again.

Date of visit: February 2018