“Lovely to have nearby!”

Miller & Carter Hinckley
Ranked #41 of 121 Restaurants in Hinckley
Price range: US$19 - US$38
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Have been to a few Miller & Carters over time and only had one poor experience..luckily this was not here.

Booked a table easily for my husband's birthday lunch. Service was quick and professional. The interior has been done beautifully and feels completely different before.

Food was really lovely. I had a great burger and love the onion loaf as always. It's pricier than some places granted, but is worth the money.

Would just say where we were sat we were a tad cramped. We had our 6month old with us in her pushchair and did feel like she was a little in the way of staff and other customers.

We will be back!

Reviewed March 20, 2018

If you want an intimate dining experience for two, then this is not the place for you! We were shown to one of several tables set out in a straight row. The adjacent couples were less than an arms reach away. I asked for another table but was told that all tables for two were set out in that way. Although some were free, another couple could well turn up part way through our meal. On the positive side, the staff were friendly and polite and the manager dealt with us courteously. We left without ordering and will not be returning.

1  Thank Viatorems
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Went for Sunday lunch today! Table too small for 4. 3 had excellent meals off the Sunday set menu, I chose to order of the full menu, bad idea.
Ordered rib eye on the bone med /well, arrived on time. Steak was blue in places by the bone horrid! Waitress was brilliant but the meal was ruined for me. Didn’t have a main meal (even though I was offered a replacement) I wanted to eat with my family not alone. Bill arrived overcharged on the mains by some way. Not a great dining experience. Shame really as the the waitresses was very good.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

My family and friends have been to a few miller and carter restaurants , so we were all excited when Hinckley was having their very own. We booked really easy online through their website and arrived early.

The inside is really well kitted out and laid out and a replica of their brand.

What is standout, is the level of service from the waiters to servers to the hostess on arrival. The level of training that must have gone into getting this standard of service into a new team is a credit to the brand and company. Excellent.

The food was spot on and to the standards that I know miller and carter have , having visited their Waltham cross and poulton le fylde restaurants too.

We had scallops , mushrooms and cluck and duck to start and everyone loved their food. For mains we had rib eye, sea bass and burgers with steak. Everyone loved their food.

We are delighted to have this right on our doorstep and will be a regular.

A special mention to the assistant manager who served us on our table who was superb!

Bravo Miller and Carter!

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

This newly opened restaurant has been decorated and furnished to a very high standard. The food and service was exceptionally good. It’s definitely worth a visit, you won’t be disappointed.