“Well recommended”

Miller & Carter Hinckley
Ranked #42 of 122 Restaurants in Hinckley
Price range: US$19 - US$39
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited this place for my fist time, my wife went with our dear friend a few weeks back and said the ribeyes steak was to die for. So on that recommendation we visited this Sunday for my wife's birthday. My wife had the 12 oz ribeye and I had the 16 oz. Our fiend had the slow cooked boneless beef. We were served by a friendly and efficient member of staff- Michelle.

The presentation was excellent and my ribeye just melted in my mouth. The flavour was second to none. The onion loaf was smashing, we had the beef dripping compliment and all in all was really good. The slow cooked boneless beef was really good, it was so tender and fell to bits and our friend said that the mash potatoe was excellent.

The atmosphere was brillaint and the overall layout of the place was really good. Was not over powering with noise, warm and pleasant.

Really do recommend this place. For a lovely touch they put happy birthday on my wife's dessert. My wife was struggling over the weekend with a cracked tooth and I did volunteer if she struggled to chew her steak, I would volunteer to help her out, but she successfully managed to eat her ribeye... shame....

This was probably the best steak I have had at a restaurant.

Thank you all and thanks to young lad who brought our friends coffee, looked really smart, of which my wife told him

1  Thank slewin66

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing food amazing service the restaurant is clean and a very calm atmosphere, the service was efficient and our waitress friendly

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

First time. Went with friends. Booked on line really easy to do.
Got there early nice area for a drink before going to table.
Some tables seamed a bit close to each other but we had a good spot with a divider. Good choice of food and a refreshing change to a normal steak house. Room temperature was comfortable and well lite.
Food was nice and fresh,and didn't take long to arrive.
Nice place to go for a treat.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

We ate with 4 friends last night, service was fantastic considering how busy it was for a Tuesday, staff very attentive & friendly. Food was spot on apart from he steaks not being cooked to how we wanted them, I asked for medium rare and it was pretty much blue. Still ate it because I’m not a fussy eater and didn’t want to put any more pressure on the staff. Will be returning.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

this is my second visit to this establishment and didn't let me down, amazing food and service. Tonight we were served by Natalie who was a perfect host. truly exceptional keep up the good work