Senglea Lodge
The Cliff Hotel(Gorleston-on-Sea)
US$71
Henry's on the Prom(Great Yarmouth)
US$79
US$70
Burlington Palm Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$82
Marine Lodge(Great Yarmouth)
US$77
US$75
Orbitz.com
The Old Hall Hotel(Caister-on-Sea)
US$109
Hotel Victoria(Great Yarmouth)
US$79
US$61
Orbitz.com
Travelodge Great Yarmouth Hotel(Gorleston-on-Sea)(Great Value!)
US$64
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
Tudor House(Great Yarmouth)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfamily roomstayed herefull english breakfastcomfortable bedsfeel very welcomecleaned every dayone nightbe booking againa great place to staylovely ladynext yearlittle girlevery morningseafrontjulie
Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here a few times in the past and have booked in the exact same way each time, including this time. Every time I booked (online via Gt. Yarmouth website) I had a provisional booking confirmation - yes, provisional. On previous occasions I called a few days ahead to make sure that they still have our booking as the website says the owners will be in touch to confirm but as they never did i felt I should call them, but this time I decided that as there had never been a problem in the past (& due to being busy!) we would be ok just turning up. Big mistake! No one there to greet guests, just a number to call/text on the door. Tried calling, couldn't get through, so text. Reply came quite quickly saying there was no booking under our name and no vacancies. Sorry. I text back saying we booked 2/3 wks ago online, seeing if there had been some kind of mistake. Then no reply back. Disappointed children and unhappy parents, great start to a wkend away. Luckily we found a another b&b who were sympathetic to our situation and made sure they found us a room for the night.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sarahj78
F6126EAinfo, Owner at Senglea Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

The reason that I did not notice your online booking was due to the fact that my husband passed away a few weeks ago and I have had so many things to do that I was not on top of the online booking. Please accept my apologies but the online does tell you it is only a booking request and not guaranteed until you receive an email reply.

Once again please accept my apologies but this was due to circumstances beyond my control

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

Came here with the family, it's very close to everything turn left and you have the shopping centre turn right and you have seafront and funfair. 10/10! very clean, great staff, fantastic breakfast! Will definitely use again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2017

This is a privately owned B & B near the seafront! Although the room I stayed in was small it was very clean and friendly. Breakfast was spot on and the best thing was the pillows! They were to die for on very comfy beds.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed April 17, 2017

what an amazing stay in such a friendly home from home. we have just stayed here over the Easter bank holiday just gone and we thoroughly enjoyed it. the room was amazing the bed was proper comfy and slept so well. woke up to a full English breakfast every morning served in a sit down dining room to help start your day ahead. the owner was so friendly was like we had known her for ages and my little girl of 6 loved her especially for putting on finding Nemo on the big TV lol.
will definitely be going back and wont even look for anywhere else to stay as we have found the best place in Great Yarmouth to stay.
Mr and Mrs Johnson

Room Tip: every room looks amazing but if you have a child or two room 1 the family room just wow
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 1 weekend and the stay was amazing, felt welcome and was well taken care of, beds was comfy, plenty of tea and coffee in the room, was generally just an amazing stay!
I will be definitely going back!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family