Cumbria Grand Hotel(Grange-over-Sands)
US$99
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$92
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Hampsfell House Hotel(Grange-over-Sands)
US$98
Engine Inn(Cartmel)
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsswimming poolkents banktrain stationfree towelslog cabinself catering lodgeswashing up liquidlovely groundsdouble bedbuffet styleenjoyed our staystayed for nightsporridgefriendly hotelevening mealoverlooking morecambe bayextensive grounds
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel purely for location as it was close to where family were staying for the week. I checked in around 8.30pm, which was all fine. The room was clean and had all the amenities you would expect. Unfortunately a good nights rest was not to be had as a very inconsiderate member of staff decided to hoover the hallways and stairs near our room at 3am in the morning !!! This went on for around half an hour and continued with banging noises. This was totally unacceptable and ruined our stay I managed to finally get back to sleep two hours later! After a terrible nights sleep I went to reception to complain but the receptionist looked blankly at me and just apologised and seemed to disbelieve that such a thing happened. She said she would look into the matter, and we left unhappy. I will not be returning to this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Mrsdoc10
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. After arriving after a long day traveling went the bistro (little room like my grandma had back in the 60s) asked for scampi and chips and a nice cool gin an tonic. Only to be told they had No chips and No gin! Room was very dated also shared toilet (2 toilets and 1 shower between approx 6 family rooms) also no wash hand basin in toilet. Very unhygienic. Would not recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jmmcglashan
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

I saw a deal for this hotel on booking.com and booked up straight away. It was only after I had read some of the reviews and saw it was a Christian guild hotel I was a little unsure what to expect, as we are not religious. But rest assured we had nothing to worry about, probably one of the best hotels we have stayed in recently. Room was lovely and big, bed was massive and everything was clean. We used the swimming pool which was also clean and nice, even had a toddler pool, which we used with our 18mth old. Staff were friendly and helpful. They offered a full English breakfast, cereals etc... (my other half had this, I am vegan so just had hash browns toast and beans) we didn't get chance to try out the evening bistro but it's good there is food available during the day and evening. All in all we would definitely stay here again and it wouldn't put me off booking at Christian guild hotels in the future.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 26, 2018

Stayed for one night would have liked to stay longer. There was a mix up with our booking when we arrived. The lovely lady who dealt with us could not have been more helpful. (Didn't catch her name) and was sorted quickly. Our room was nice, breakfast was really nice and plenty of choice. Building and grounds lovely too. Not a bad word to say and will most definitely return.

Room Tip: We ate at nearby pub called pheasant inn. Very good food
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2018

accompanied my partner on a poetry carousel. Loved the old building and gardens. Also the peacefulness and proximity to Grange.
Excellent room in , i think, the old stable accommodation.
The little bistro coffee shop was inviting too and the staff there helpful and pleasant

Room Tip: i would try any , we were in the separate stable area. There is apparently a deserted tennis court area we would love to have explored
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple