All reviews zip wire family hotel hot tub kids club the baby listening service the main hotel buckets and spades spa treatments cinema room outdoor jacuzzi afternoon tea interconnecting rooms grown ups school holidays three children family break table tennis
Reviewed May 13, 2018

We had an amazing long bank holiday week end here. Can't recommend the hotel enough. The view is just amazing - there is none like it. Luckily we had great weather and the children were able to play on the lawn with the toys, visit the bunnies, use the creche etc. The spa is amazing - I had a treatment and we used the swimming pool and the hot tub (with that view!). The staff were just so helpful, nothing was too much trouble. And the decor is beautiful, old vintage with some modern features. We will be coming back at the end of the summer.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jog18
FoweyHallHotel, Operations Manager at Fowey Hall, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Dear 'jog18'

Thank you for leaving us such a lovely review. I was so pleased to read how much you and your family enjoyed your recent break with us at Fowey Hall and loved it here as much as we do. I will make sure I pass all your comments onto the team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Fowey Hall soon.

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

This is the best British hotel I have ever stayed in. The location is stunning. The hotel is a lovely building dating back to 1900. It has been beautifully refurbished with a warm welcoming atmosphere. Dogs and children are welcomed which contributes to the positive feel good factor. Upon my arrival I enjoyed a wonderful facial and back massage in the Spa, after which I had my evening meal in the tastefully furnished dining room. The food was outstanding (I can thoroughly recommend the fish soup!) the staff are friendly and attentive. Mobile phones are not allowed in the dining areas which I think is an excellent idea!
From my room I enjoyed marvellous views of the grounds and the sea. The room itself was spotlessly clean and lovely.

After a refreshing nights sleep in the comfortable bed I had a full English breakfast which was perfectly cooked.

Check out time was 11.00 which suited me as it meant I did not have to rush. ( Many hotels nowadays have a check out time of 10.00 am which I think is far too early when you are in holiday)

The service in this hotel is excellent. I was made to feel like an important person which was great for my morale! I will definitely go back again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear 'rovingreed'

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. I was so pleased to read how much you enjoyed your recent stay at Fowey Hall - especially the service whilst enjoying the 'marvellous' views. I will make sure I pass all your comments onto the team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Fowey Hall soon.

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

We booked this last minute and what can I say, the room was good, the food was excellent and the hotel was a wonderful old Manor House. It is within walking distance to Fowey town which is well worth a visit. Recommended

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
FoweyHallHotel, Operations Manager at Fowey Hall, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2018

Dear 'Emrys D'

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. I was so pleased to read how much you enjoyed your last minute break with us. I will make sure I pass all your comments onto the team.

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

A fantastic place to stay. Just the one night with spa day but it was very relaxing, the pool and spa are clean with towels and robes supplied. The back, neck and shoulder massage was great! The staff are lovely and very helpful. The view from the hot tub is amazing. Lots of character to the rooms with big comfy beds. We only had breakfast, which was very good as we ate in Fowey in the evening.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear 'Nigel G'

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. I was so pleased to read how much you enjoyed your Birthday break with us at Fowey Hall. I will make sure I pass all your comments onto the team.

Reviewed May 2, 2018

This is a wonderful hotel - we had a good sized, well appointed room and large bathroom with glass doors to one of the lawns. Slippers and robes provided, together with great bathroom products and tea/coffee making facilities. All staff are professional and friendly. The public rooms are such a bonus: cosy log fires in spacious, comfortable and relaxing rooms with newspapers and magazines provided. It was obvious that the hotel works hard to cater for children with lots of activities (and dogs are allowed too) but a separate dining room is available for parents and children so people without little ones are not disturbed over dinner. Good choices at breakfast and dinner. The spa is in a separate building within the grounds and there is a range of very good treatments - my massage was wonderful. Good sized indoor swimming pool, small jacuzzi sited on the outside decking (room for two only). Comfy loungers. There were no sun umbrellas though when we were there (end April) which was a disadvantage but they may bring these out during the summer months. Extremely highly recommended, they seem to have thought of almost everything.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank Newlyngirl

Dear 'Newlyngril'

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I was so pleased to read how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us - especially being looked after by our friendly staff whilst relaxing by the log fires. I will make sure I pass all your comments onto the team.