“Still tops”

Belmore Court Motel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Enniskillen
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Stayed at the Belmore easter sunday and monday in one of the executive suites with wife and 2 kids(9,6)-have stayed previously 3 times and the accommodation is as good as ever..Staff are very friendly and the rooms are spotless,restaurants nearby are as good as any,very family friendly and if you head to saddlers very good value for money!! Breakfast is continental with a good choice of the usuals and helpful staff(regarding heating up milk for my fussy kids),which i think suits the Belmore motel as it aint the usual greasy fry up kind of place. Look forward to returning!!

1  Thank iand325
BelmoreCourtMotel, Owner at Belmore Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2012

Dear ian d

Many thanks for taking the time to write a very positive review about our Executive Suite.

It's great to read that you have stayed with us on 3 previous occasions and thoroughly enjoyed each visit.

I'm glad you found the staff friendly, rooms spotless and location excellent. Our breakfast is a continental and gives lots of variety.

Look forward to your return.

Terry

There are newer reviews for Belmore Court Motel

Reviewed 15 April 2012

Have just returned home after staying 2 nights in one of the self contained apartments (room 101)
with my mother after deciding that this would be the perfect gift for her 83rd birthday on 16thApril. Having stayed in the same accommodation last September we knew we would be very well catered for and we were not disappointed. The whole weekend was a great pleasure for mummy and the staff leaving her a box of chocolates and a birthday card in the room was very thoughtful. We took advantage of the ample contintental breakfast and could not praise the staff in all departments highly enough. We are planning to return for another weekend break in September.

Angela Hanna

2  Thank Angela H
BelmoreCourtMotel, Owner at Belmore Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2012

Dear Angela H

Thank you for once again visiting us and then writing a nother 5 star review about our standard rooms.

It was good to read that you and your mother enjoyed the trip.

I'll pass your comments on to Una and the rest of the team.

Look forward to seeing you again in September.

Terry

Reviewed 11 April 2012

We stayed here on tues 10 april 12 as we were going to a wedding in the lough erne as its close by the staff were excellent the room was spotless and the breakfast was a good choice for everyone its a handy walk around town would use again thanks from the Hunters

1  Thank Gareth H
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Stayed Monday 9th April for 1 night and only booked that morning. From we first walked through the door we were met by happy smiley friendly staff who could not do enough for you. The room was spotless very modern and the continental breakfast was lovely. Will we be back...easy answer to that...as soon as we can.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank loopylinda64
Reviewed 11 April 2012

My husband and I stayed for a family wedding and also a first visit to Northern Ireland. Staff very helpful at all times. Reception and also the lovely lady (didn't get her name) who was in breakfast room. She always had a chat about our adventures but also gave excellent service. I normally would prefer a Hotel, but this certainly wasn't second best. The room was spacious and very clean and comfortable. We were central to the many places of interest and the reception staff were so helpful with ideas for locations and directions. Enniskillen is a lovely place and we will return again to catch up on our travels around Ireland. I will certainly book again and would recommend it for friends and relatives

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Denise301
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I stayed here for a wedding which was taking place in another hotel just outside of Enniskillen; I was travelling on my own. After taking the bus direct from Belfast Bus station it was in a great location to walk from Enniskillen bus station to. The shops and the town centre are minutes away as well as two supermarkets. On my arrival I was met by a lovely girl Michelle who was so smiley and friendly and explained all the facilities available, breakfast times etc. I stayed in a motel room so it was a separate building out from the hotel itself. Theses were ideal for me as you were in your own little unit with kitchenette etc but you were also able to go to the hotel and have breakfast if you preferred. I did not have breakfast so cannot comment on that. The room was a great size, large television, dining table and chairs, clean bathroom and powerful shower. Michelle arranged taxis for me to the wedding venue and she really did make me feel so welcome and looked after. I would thoroughly recommend,it was such great value!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Alison S
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I booked a room here based on the good trip advisor rating and the proximity to Lough Erne.

The welcome was very friendly, and the room was very clean, modern and spacious. Great bathroom. My only niggle is the traffic noise at the front of the hotel is fairly instrusive but if you are a good sleeper you probably won't notice. I also stayed in a very similar hotel in Belfast for the same price, so maybe a little expensive for the Enniskillen area, but it was worth it to know I would be looked after and comfortable!

Room Tip: Try to get a room at the back of the hotel
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enniskillen
0.0 km away
20.6 km away
The Valley Hotel
The Valley Hotel
#1 of 1 in Fivemiletown

Been to Belmore Court Motel? Share your experiences!