1,857 results
All reviews catalina restaurant golf course blaney bar thai spa lough erne afternoon tea bedroom lodge noel mcmeel star hotel courtyard room five star round of golf the main hotel castle hume golf club beautiful hotel sauna and steam room
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited Lough Erne for one night and on arrival we were upgraded to a lodge suite. This is separate to the hotel and as storm Ali was arriving it was a windy walk to and fro to the hotel itself. Think next time I'd prefer to be in the hotel itself. Suite fab with sitting room area and fire lighting when we arrived. Unfortunately we couldn't use this area as there was a very bad smell, not sure if it was coming from the drains. Bed was comfy and the room very spacious. The shower was tiny, it was very difficult to wash my hair in it. Bar area very comfy with a lovely atmosphere. Food was tasty and reasonably priced. Beautiful views from the hotel itself out over the lake, beautiful setting. Pity the weather wasn't better during our stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
William K, General Manager at Lough Erne Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good afternoon and thank you for your feedback following your stay at the Lough Erne Resort. I am delighted you enjoyed the peace and the beautiful views from the resort and I look forward to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked the Lough erne last Monday for an over night stay for my friends 21st birthday. The whole experience from the door staff (Bert) to being upgraded and choice of restaurants were amazing. We have told all our friends of our fabulous experience. We will definitely be back again!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Good afternoon Rachel and thank you for lovely review following your over night stay for your friend's 21st birthday. I am pleased to hear your whole experience was amazing and I will be sharing your comments with the team and especially Bert.
Thank you sincerely for recommending the Lough Erne Resort to all your friends and I look forward to meeting you back again very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a few nights as part of our honeymoon and we were upgraded to one of the suites which was beautiful. The staff were lovely, had a fantastic breakfast and they have great pool and spa facilities. it was a very relaxing stay!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Congratulations and thank you for reviewing the resort following your stay as part of your honeymoon. I am pleased you both had an enjoyable and relaxing time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a fantastic time while at Lough Erne resort. Everything from check in to check out was perfect.
The staff made us so welcome and relaxed.
The service in the Catalina restaurant was 1st class as was our food.
Hopefully it's no too long until we stay again!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Good morning and thank you for taking the time to review the Lough Erne Resort following your stay. It is lovely to hear you had a fantastic experience and I look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I have just returned from our latest visit to this fabulous 5 star resort on the outskirts of Enniskillen.
Everything from start to finish was excellent and we finished our stay with a super-relaxing Thai Spa treatment. The food in The Catalina Restaurant was divine and the service everything you’d expect from a 5 star resort. Just one complaint - can you make 48hr days? It was too short. :)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
William K, General Manager at Lough Erne Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

What an amazing review to read today and thank you. I am delighted to hear that everything from start to finish was excellent and you both enjoyed a super relaxing Thai Spa treatment.
Thank you for recommending the resort and I look forward to welcome you in person on your next visit.