“Amazing curry”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017

This is a fantastic curry restaurant have visited a few times and has always presented lovely curry my family enjoy the food here so freshly prepared even my grandchildren enjoy it as they are child friendly there I have also had delivery service from there and it's free as I only live about 1 mile so very good.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Four of us went out for a birthday meal here one Saturday night. Stood in the doorway for ages waiting for someone to seat us. Food was okay, but not great. I had the Fish Tikka Masala - very strange texture like sand in the meal - possibly the ground almonds and coconut. Not very nice! None of the staff came over to see how our meal was and it took ages to get one of them to bring the bill even though it was not busy!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Have been a few times before and never had a bad meal. I went with a group of work friends. We received a very warm welcome!
Food was lovely, large portions, chicken was cooked well and of good quality. When we asked for the bill we all wanted to pay separately. They kindly worked out who needed to pay what for us.
Will be visiting again!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Went with 5 of my work mates.Don't usually eat Indian food and was a bit worried whether I would like it. I had the sea bream marinated with rice and vegetables and it was superb. The staff were great and very funny. Would certainly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I would highly recommend Spice Fusion, we don't normally choose an Indian restaurant to eat out but we thought we would give it a try. We were pleasantly surprised by the freshness and flavours. Overall it was excellent!