All reviews coffee machine plush furnishings lovely room train station town centre full english great accommodation one night light sleeper stayed here for nights friendly hosts local produce visiting friends breakfast was delicious single room very comfortable stay comfortable bed
Reviewed October 26, 2017

We have just been visiting friends in Highcliffe with another couple and were lucky to find this lovely B&B. It had parking too which was a bonus.
Everything was spotless and we had huge fluffy towels too.
Breakfast was excellent and cooked to perfection.
Wouldnt hesitate to recommend

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2017

We stayed at Grosvenor Lodge for a few nights, whilst down for a friends wedding.
Our room (in the roof) was lovely - spacious, modern, clean, comfy (if hot) bed & a great en-suite, but mind your head lads! Parking out front (bonus) but a bit of a faff, both having to move & being blocked in, a nuisance.
Breakfast good, but the over-sized furniture in the dining room & configuration make it unnecessarily cramped, it's also strangely "dated" which is at odds with the rest of the place.. the fabric dado rail HAS to go & the picture rail really needed a dust!

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

I booked this at VERY late notice to get to a wedding and despite the functional nature of my visit I found it to be really well furnished and comfortable - very pleasant indeed! The staff were very helpful organising me taxis etc and I left pondering bringing my family with me next time!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Lovely B&B in the heart of Christchurch, only a 5 minute walk away from the town centre and 2 minutes from the train station. The hosts were really friendly and welcoming. The room was lovely, nice and modern with an en-suite, had everything we needed and a nice big, comfy bed. Great breakfast selection; continental and cooked, lovely fresh produce and nice big portions! We will definitely stay here again when we're down visiting the family.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2017

Have just spent one night at the Grosvenor Lodge Guest House in Christchurch and and a delightful time. Our hosts were very attentive and helpful. Breakfast was very filling with plenty of choice on the cooked food menu.
Our room (no.2) was very well appointed with a beautiful shower room. It was at the front of the hotel but we weren't disturbed by any noise from the road outside. There is also parking at the front of the building. There was plenty of drawer and hanging space for a stay of a few nights. I managed to leave some clothes in the wardrobe but when I returned it was there waiting for me to collect..
Overall, a very enjoyable stay and we'll certainly book again if we want to stay in the area.

Room Tip: Room 2 is at the front but we weren't effected by any noise from the road outside. Good sized room with a lovely shower room en-suite.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple