“Hen Party Group Pottery Painting - really fun and memorable” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Clay Studio

The Clay Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: Paint Your Own Pottery cafe offering a great opportunity to relax in a friendly and help environment. The cafe offers a wide range of high quality food and drink. Open 6-7 days including late night on Thursdays.
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Hen Party Group Pottery Painting - really fun and memorable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2011

I visited the Clay Studio on my hen weekend with a group of 10 girls. Each person in the group had a different item to paint - the result being a complete dinner service (mugs, plates, bowls, salt & pepper pots, sugar bowls, biscuit jar, milk jug etc) which is now a wedding gift for me and my partner!! Brilliant idea - each piece is totally individual and a great reminder of all my lovely friends. It was a really sociable atmosphere - chatting and painting was really fun. We had a top room to ourselves which was nicely decorated and very comfortable and sweet. Staff were all really friendly and there were loads of things to inspire us in our designs!! books, templates, sponges, stamps etc. We were all too busy with our designs for much refreshment, but the little cafe downstairs was really good and staff bought us drinks as needed. Would recommend this to anyone. We had a great time. My brilliant bridesmaid sorted out the finance side but it looked to me like you could just turn up and buy a piece of pottery to paint - prices would vary depending on what item you bought to paint. Saw a few prices on items and seems like great value.

Visited October 2011