“Birthday bonaza”

Athena Meze Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 117 Restaurants in Chippenham
Price range: US$13 - US$38
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

A family birthday meal on the 23rd and what a lovely place. Nice food, great atmosphere and lovely, friendly and attentive staff. First visit and was not disappointed. Will definitely be returning

4  Thank 1samantha1972

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

We celebrated our Dads birthday here 10 of us. We had the best time, the staff were so friendly and the food was delicious!!! All three courses. It was our first time here and we will all be going back. Thank you Athena for a wonderful evening.

5  Thank Jaz124
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Working away from home and decided to try a local restaurant and found Athena which looked quite fancy online. Staff were extremely friendly, very attentive & very knowledgeable about the items on the menu. As I had hit the gym prior to going I was very hungry which I had mentioned to Altin (waiter), and he recommend the mixed grill with a little extra on the side to fill the void in my stomach. I was very impressed with the meal and the portions I had.

If you're looking for good quality food at reasonable price then I couldn't recommend this place more highly. Very happy me and my colleague decided to to dine here and will definitely be going with more colleagues in the future.

5star!!

3  Thank alexross2929
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

We went for a meal last night with visiting family from the north and it was beautiful! The host was extremely accommodating. He let us sample the new menu...suprised us with extra dishes to try. The food was lovely. The atmosphere was great highly recommend for a family or friends night out.

4  Thank Keriskeris
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Not our first visit, in fact we’ve been a lot and take family and friends there when asked where’s good to eat.

Service is always friendly and nothing is too much trouble.

Really lovely, it was quiet today and were treated to ‘on the house roast potatoes’ very good!

Looking forward to trying the fish my dad had, it looked amazing!

Thanks for a lovely lunch.

2  Thank Plumby666