“Sunday lunch special.”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2017

I went there on a sunday lunch time with my family and we choose to have the sunday lunch special. it was such good value for money, five courses for 10.99. Really good food at such a bargain price! Would go again, especially as the staff there were so friendly and happy.

Reviewed March 18, 2017

Went there last night with friends. This was our second visit and we all agreed the food and service was excellent. Would recommend the Royal Ashouka Chippenham to anyone. My wife has to have gluten free and had no problems, plenty of choice.

Reviewed March 16, 2017

Tried a take away for the first time after reading all the reviews and i was not impressed. The service was nice and friendly in pleasant surroundings but was let down by the food.
I had a Madras and the sauce was thin and tasted only of lemon. The naan was average and the chips were under cooked. It may have been an off night but it has put me off returning.

Reviewed March 15, 2017

I went with my partner a week ago on a Saturday afternoon, the food was amazing, perhaps one of the best indian meals I ever had. I am coming back again this week

Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

I first went to The Royal Ashoka 12 yrs ago at the time it was definitely one of the best Indian's around. I went back today for dinner whilst traveling for business for the first time in 10 yrs! It has been taken over by the wonderful hospitable Saleem and it is better than ever. A really wonderful well balanced meal perfect spicing. Loved it and will be back again whilst in the area.