“counrty pub”
Review of The Foxham Inn

The Foxham Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
The Foxham Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 116 Restaurants in Chippenham
Price range: US$15 - US$22
Cuisines: British, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 8, 2017

this is a typical english village pub, it has a good selection of beers, rustic suroundings and exelent food.

Reviewed November 3, 2017

Small country inn, friendly and good service. Menu straightforward but well presented and very appetising. An excellent lunch! Restaurant was not available so the bar eating area was a little small but that is the only reservation. Recommended
Parking a little difficult if heavily booked

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

Okay, so I'm partly responsible because I have been for the last 5 years (each time being equally spectacular) and this is my first review. Sarah/Neil - I am VERY sorry!!!

This place is just fantastic - the food is glorious, the drinks menu is broad enough that there is something for everyone, and well, what can I say about Sarah and Neil - they can't do enough for absolutely everyone. They are so accommodating for veggies/vegans, as well as catering for the massive meat lovers.

I'm saving my favorite for last... The ice cream!!!! My goodness - it's the most glorious thing I have ever tastied. I have asked Neil about a million times to make me new flavors and he just says yep, we will try it Kelly! The Peanut Butter Parfait is also fantastic.

Tonight I had ham hock: so much meat, egg and chips! Then I had salted caramel ice cream - Neil, I NEED a whole tub to myself. How the heck do you get the flavours so spot on!

Anyway, sorry it's taken so long, but my family and I genuinely love coming here. Super homely and the best tasting food!

Reviewed October 17, 2017

Visited this place as the highlight of my Internship at MAATS in 2016. Excellent service and very delicious food! I loved the open kitchen and the modern approach to well-known food. I can totally recommend the blackberry creme de brulé and the mushroom ragout!

Thanks a lot for the great evening to the team the foxhamm inn.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

It was great to come back to the foxham inn after 4years. The welcome was just as warm as before. We had the same room which was nice. Very comfortable. The main reason for our visit is to sample the excellent food and we weren’t disappointed. Again a lovely stay with fabulous food in a relaxed atmosphere. Many thanks to all at the Foxham inn.