“Fantastic food & lovely staff”
Review of The Westbrook

The Westbrook
Ranked #5 of 120 Restaurants in Chippenham
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

Visited for the first time and was not disappointed. The restaurant is spotlessly clean and a very charming place. The staff were lovely, friendly and helpful.

I had a mushroom burger which to my delight was huge and really tasty! There were quite a few vegetarian options which was great. My boyfriend had the chicken which he said was absolutely delicious and Mum had fish and chips which she said was fantastic. All the food was really well presented. We didn’t have desserts as unfortunately we didn’t have any room but we will definitely be back to sample one soon.

1  Thank Mariewarrington007

Reviewed February 22, 2018

We went for a Family meal. 4 meat eaters, 2 vegetarians and 2 Vegans. What a treat, it is so lovely to have a choice of vegan options (including a Roast). All food was enjoyed by the whole Family ( especially the Vegan syrup sponge pudding and custard). Looking forward to returning soon.

2  Thank Canoenovice
Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

Meal booked for 1300hrs and arrived early so that we could park! Good thing that we did because the 2 Car parks were full and the Pub was too. The staff found us a place to park so that my Mother didn’t need to walk too far, very good of them!

We were shown straight to our table and our drinks order was taken straight away. Soon the Landlord was coming to take our order.

The drinks and then the food arrived promptly.

Two waitresses brought us lunch and every one of our party of 5 was very pleasantly surprised with the delicious food that was supplied.

The quality and quantity were excellent, the desserts were so tempting that we all had to try one, and we were very pleased that we did.

My wife and I will definitely be coming back to try the evening menu.

Congratulations to ALL concerned!

1  Thank peterwV2022ZH
Reviewed February 16, 2018

Mixed age family party aged 2 to 50 something came for lunch this week, prebooked because most of the group have eaten here before and knew how busy it can be.

Food was absolutely delicious, and kids were provided with appropriate sized portions and small cutlery which was a nice touch.

Ordered a pudding to share and it was pointed out that the version on the lunchtime deals menu is the same size as the normal menu but cheaper, most places would just take the dearer order.

Another plus point was that bookings with young children were all seated in one area so as not to disturb other patrons.

I'm not local to the area so unsure if I would find you again, but as the Sunday lunches were recommended by family I may try and see you again later in the year.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Went earlier this evening as I had family down from South Wales for the weekend.

We had a table booked for 4pm, we were worried there would be no Sunday lunch left but OMG Kevin, Louise and the team excelled yet again and the lunch was amazing!

We had starters, delicious and piping hot!

We then had roast dinners (except my daughter who had a burger!!), one had lamb, one had pork, one had beef, one had beef & pork and one had all three! This was served with amazing Yorkshire pudding, lovely fluffy roast potatoes, new potatoes, carrots, mashed swede, red cabbage, Savoy cabbage & cauliflower cheese.

Every bit was absolutely delicious!! It was hot, fresh and what you’d expect from the Westbrook.

Only two of us had desserts! Cheesecake of course, gorgeous as always.

Well recommend The Westbrook for Sunday lunch and any other time - one tip; BOOK so your not disappointed when you can’t get in!!

2  Thank NatM435