“Great choice for the choosy renter!”
other travellers have booked this property
French doors lead to fully enclosed rear garden
House has two exclusive parking spaces Spacious and airy living space with ample seating for six
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
French doors lead to fully enclosed rear garden
House has two exclusive parking spaces
Spacious and airy living space with ample seating for six
Plenty of space for six diners
Explore the local area
Contemporary and generous king bedroom with ensuite
Ensuite with large shower
Elegant double bedroom
Modern and sunny twin bedroom overlooking rear garden
Family bathroom with shower
Modern and well equipped kitchen
Welcome to Calasraid!
Nearby Loch Venacher
Dramatic Ben Ledi towering over Callander
Ben Venue overlooking Loch Venacher
Hairy Heilan' Coo are plentiful in this area
Bracklin Falls in Callander
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
JanTav
Conwy, United Kingdom
“Great choice for the choosy renter!”
Reviewed July 5, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Stylish, spacious, super-clean and very comfortable - a first rate holiday home with many convenient and welcome extras. It's also a great venue for touring and exploring a generous swathe of Scotland. You won't be disappointed.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Hi Jan,

I can not thank you enough for such a heart warming review. It really made me smile. I am so pleased you enjoyed your time in Callander.

IWe would love to welcome you back one day.

Thanks again

Amanda
John G
Durham, United Kingdom
“What a wonderful place to stay”
Reviewed June 6, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Calasraid over the recent bank holiday weekend. There was a group of seven of us . There was myself, my daughter and her partner, my son and his partner and my two grand children. The house is very spacious so there was plenty of room for us all. The house is very well set for families of all sizes, toys and dvd,s for the younger ones. The kitchen is really well stocked with the odds and ends needed for flavoring food , good selection off tea and coffee. All the rooms are of a generous size including the bedrooms. The house is spotlessly clean and comfortable, nothing you need is missing. I would not hesitate to recommend a stay hereand would love to stay again.

Your age range 50-64
9 Aug 2016
I can never ask for more than for someone to say they would recommend Calasraid to others and I really am overwhelmed when guests say that they would love to stay again. We would lobe delighted to welcome you back.

I am so pleased that you liked and enjoyed the house, the furnishings and the local area. That is all I ever hope for.

Thank you for such kind and sweet words.
Jenni W
“Fantastic rental accommodation”
Reviewed May 15, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Fantastic rental home
We booked to stay at Calasraid as a family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 children (4 years old and 2 months old) to have a long weekend break, and the accommodation was ideal. It is a lovely spacious home, with all the equipment you could need being away from home. It accommodated all of our needs easily. And the location was ideal as we spent a day at Blair Drummond safari park and another day at a nearby Loch - both within easy driving distance. The garden was nice and enclosed for my toddler to play in. And the wifi and freesat were great. Plus the lovely owner left us local bread, filter coffee, milk, biscuits and a bottle of prosecco to enjoy on our stay :-) Would definitely recommend.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Hi Jenni,

Thank you for such a lovely review. I am so pleased you and your family enjoyed your stay in Calasraid. I love to hear that our guests feel at home. That is all I can ever hope for.

I love the local area and the lochs and countryside are views I will never tire of. So glad you enjoyed these too. I have to admit that I ad love the safari park and if you score with the weather you really can't beat it for a fantastic day out.

We hope to welcome you back!

Thanks A,manda
Charlotte...
“Absolute perfection!”
Reviewed March 2, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

I was so excited to spend my birthday weekend in Scotland in this rental house. Honestly the photos don't do it justice, it's absolutely beautiful and I really recommend staying here! It's so spacious, yet cosy at the same time and it's clear that so much thought has gone into the facilities to make it another home from home. There's everything you need (including a small sewing kit which did actually come in handy!) The area is perfect, you can stay in the piece and quite and have the ease of taking a 10/15 minute drive into the little town in Stirling! For my friends and I, this is a place we will come back to over and over again! Thank you so much Amanda!!

Hi Charlotte,

Wow, thanks for such a fantastic review. I was really pleased that you had a great birthday weekend and that you were able to relax and feel at home in Calasraid. I love to read that others enjoy the what the area has to offer and we would be delighted to welcome you back soon.
guayas12
Sonoma, California
“Very quiet and comfortable”
Reviewed December 9, 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

Stayed at Calasraid on Thanksgiving week 2015. The kitchen was stocked with all of the implements and spices for me to prepare and season a 15-pound bird. Enjoyed my stay accompanied by my four 20-something kids. There was enough room so we never felt cramped, the 2.5 bathrooms made living comfortable. The Trossachs are beautiful but the sun went down before 4pm and the sun rose after 8am so there wasn't much activity outdoors. Besides, it was very cold.

But Calasraid more than made up for these "natural" difficulties.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was quiet and comfortable.
Liked least: Directions to the property can be improved.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 May 2016
Thank you for your kind review. It was an honour to have you and your family choosing to stay in Calasraid for thanksgiving. I was relieved to see that the oven coped perfectly with your large bird and all the trimmings!

I am afraid Scotland can be cold in the winter months but I can highly recommend a return visit in the summer when our days can last around 20 hours. I was so pleased to hear that you found the Trossachs beautiful, the area takes my breathe away but I know I am biased.

Thanks again and hope to welcome you back sometime.
David C
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed November 3, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

We are an extended family of four adults and two teenagers, we all exclaimed wow! when we opened the door and entered this brilliant "home".
The facilities and high standard of accommodation far exceeded our expectations and we thoroughly enjoyed the week we spent there.
The owner was very helpful with lots of info prior to the visit and it was a lovely and much appreciated touch to leave us a useful welcome pack.
The surrounding area is beautiful and there are lots of things to do.
We would highly recommend this holiday home to anyone looking for a high standard accommodation

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything, a perfect holiday let
Liked least: Nothing
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Hi David,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. You are too kind and it leaves me a little speechless when people are so kind with what they have to say about Calasraid.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your week and will hopefully welcome you back sometime.

Thanks again
470auntie...
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed October 5, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

beautiful house in a great location, clean. tastefully decorated comfy bed, well equiped kitchen, a real home from home .Scenery in surrounding area magnificent. Great to relax in the garden after a busy day sightseeing. To sum up everything was Perfect.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: nothing to dislike
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
14 May 2016
I really can't ask for anymore. To get reviews like this puts a huge smile on my face. I love it when guests say that Calasraid feels like a home from home. That is the one thing we hoped to achieve with the house.

I was also delighted to hear you rated the scenery so highly. Every season is different and I will never tire of the area but it is even better when others share my appreciation.

Thanks again and hope to see you back sometime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing