“Helpful manager but food not of greatest quality”

Dynasty Indian Cuisine
Ranked #19 of 62 Restaurants in Brockenhurst
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 19, 2017

We dropped in on our visit to the New Forest one Friday evening.
We were accommodated and the service was quick and efficient.
Having ordered the same food for the last ten years (it allows a good comparison) this restaurant was probably in lowest tenth centile for my order of any Indian restaurant in the last 35 years. Thankfully my wife orders a different meal, her choice was acceptable but mine had to returned which required a fair bit of discussion and at leat two different people asking me what I would like in return and then bringing me something completely different to what I had asked ..they did take that off the bill but by then I felt my experience had been spoilt.
The chicken was cooked well but the vegetables were uncooked and the flavouring was anaemic.
It may have been a missed night for them but we will not be returning

Reviewed November 7, 2017

The Restaurant supply's good quality food and the service is fast. We have eaten there many time and the good quality is constantly fine food and service

1  Thank David A
Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

We had a great meal here on a Tuesday night. It was busy with diners eating in and many ordering takeaways. Delicious chutneys, korma, bhajis etc. Fitted the bill perfectly. Some nice touches including spectacles that you could borrow to read the menu and the After Eight chocolates!! Would recommend.

1  Thank Louise B
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

What can I say. Absolutely top notch food, drink and service. Just excellent. I went with manager recommendation from the Chefs Specials on the menu and was not disappointed. Truly delicious!

1  Thank pcminx
Reviewed October 16, 2017

We have been using Dynasty both eating in and taking away for several years and are never disappointed. Our latest trip was on Saturday evening when 5 of us visited and asked for our usual corner table. The food was excellent, the service great and the overall experience was just fab. Highly recommended. i am already looking forward to our next visit.

2  Thank paulschofield2017