Beaulieu Hotel(Beaulieu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$165
US$156
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

Balmer Lawn(Brockenhurst)
New Park Manor(Brockenhurst)
US$287
US$279
Orbitz.com
Cottage Lodge Hotel(Brockenhurst)(Great Value!)
US$107
Book now, pay at stay
US$135
1,934 results
All reviewsthe grillarmada restaurantexecutive roomafternoon teaalhambra roomwalker suitehandpicked hotelshand picked hotelstimeshare apartmentsgrand hallnew forestlounge barornamental drivehealth clubclassic roomstunning groundsoutdoor pool
Reviewed December 10, 2017

We have just tried to have a light lunch in the lounge bar at the Rhinefield Hotel. Despite there being three staff on duty and no other customers the service was terrible. We arrived at 12.20 and were give the light lunch menu. We decided on some hot roast parsnip soup and a cup of coffee. The waiter walked away without even asking us which coffee we would like. He came back with a pot of coffee about 10 minutes later served with a lovely Gingerbread man. After drinking the coffee there was still no sign of our soup. It was now 1 o'clock. They clearly weren't busy so we couldn't understand the delay. The waiter then apologised and informed us that the kitchen said they hadn't received the order and it shouldn't be long. At ten past two the soup arrived. My was served hot but it was not seasoned and my husbands was luke warm so he sent it back. It was another ten minutes before it was brought back. By this time I had eaten mine. My husbands soup came back with a slice of toasted bread. Although now hot it was tasteless, Really really disappointed. That cost me £19, Still the full cost. I will not be dashing back in a hurry.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank laim0nsb
JDW1997, General Manager at Rhinefield House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2017

Good afternoon laim0nsb
Thank you for your most helpful and constructive feedback
I am so sorry your recent experience didn't meet with your entire satisfaction, please could I trouble you to contact me personally as I would like to address this situation, my email is jeff.ward@handpicked.co.uk
Looking forward to hearing from you

Reviewed December 9, 2017

Popped in for breakfast while passing. Service exceptional, breakfast itself was suburb, staff very friendly and welcoming, walked around the grounds by the lakes and gardens. It went like this - do you need more toast asked 3 times, more orange juice again 3 times, and so on. They certainly want you to be satisfied. Reception staff faultless when asking where the bar is - I will show you, and so... not disappointed!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Good morning Nigel W
Delighted you enjoyed your breakfast and you thought the service was exceptional and the food suburb, looking forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed December 8, 2017

Thisl place is magical - everything was PERFECT - The Staff couldnt do enough for us and seemed as though they enjoyed their job. Food lovely. We also a tour around the building which added to it all. I would recommend- give it a try as I do not think you will be disappointed. It is situated actually in The New Forest - looks like a castle but feels like a palace !!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Good afternoon TEDDYBEARLYMINGTON
Thank you so much for your extremely kind words following your recent Christmas party, we are delighted you enjoyed and look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed December 7, 2017

We went for a cream tea in August 2017 which was booked well in advance.
Considering the historic location and the price, the tea was disappointing: the jam wasn't home made but provided from commercial jars, the tea came from tea bags (brand that could be easily bought from a supermarket) and served in basic white unsophisticated tea set. The clotted cream was nice but the waiters forgot to bring it so when we asked for it it was served at the end of the tea... And after all this: excuses were provided..but no discount which would have been appreciated for that price!
The feeling is that it is now managed as a chain-hotel not as a unique resort in the New Forest ..as I consider it. What a shame!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
JDW1997, General Manager at Rhinefield House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Good morning ElenaTwinkle
Thank you so much for your review from August, thankfully a lot has changed since then, allow me to elaborate....
Jam is homemade, we have a good extensive selection of leaf teas and new fine china, clotted cream arrives on the stand with all the other goodies including 4 types of sandwich including mini brioche buns and delicate wraps, fruit and plain scones and assorted mini cakes too, all for £21.95, a real treat.
Please let me know when you are next in the area as I would love you to try again
Looking forward to hearing from you

Reviewed December 7, 2017

Two day break at his lovely old fashioned hotel with use of indoor pool etc
Very good rooms staff welcoming .food good .asked for quit room and got it
We are both used to top class accommodation and this hotel didn't disappoint
Lovely position and gardens , The only thing not good was coffee too weak!
and ashame that the fire wasn't on in the main bar and sitting room.would certainly go again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Good morning Rachel N
Really pleased you enjoyed your stay at Rhinefield House and thank you for your lovely feedback, looking forward to seeing you again soon, please let me know when at jeff.ward@handpicked.co.uk