“A little bit different”

Albero
Ranked #13 of 62 Restaurants in Brockenhurst
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Relaxed pizzeria/wine bar serving contemporary starters, pizza and pastas.
Reviewed July 25, 2017

Enjoyed a great meal here on Sunday evening. The pizzas were a little bit different - feeling adventurous I had their summer special with fresh peach, beetroot and goats cheese. May not be an obvious combination but it didn't disappoint. My husband loved his sea bass with risotto and the cannoli we shared for dessert were superb. Would certainly recommend.

1  Thank Helen P

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

I dined here with my partner, his meal was faultless but my main was so salty I could not eat it. I complained to the manager/ head waiter and he made no effort to resolve this. The bill arrived with the cost of my main included. My partner advised him that it was unreasonable to charge for this, with just an Italian grunt he said he would amend the bill.
There was not an ounce of customer service in him, what a pity because this restaurant could have a lot to offer, spoilt the evening and won't go back

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

Came here on my own on business, the food was simple but so delicious. The best Italian I've eaten in a long time & great service. Will definitely return

1  Thank Emmat1869
Reviewed July 17, 2017

The service on our visit was really outstanding; really couldn't fault it. The food was absolutely delicious as well

1  Thank Mike A
Reviewed July 16, 2017

This was quite a find. I didn't want pizza or a great bowl of spag. We both had excellent salads with flat bread lovingly prepared before our eyes by the chef. Plus an excellent white wine. Service was friendly and attentive. Reasonable prices and a nice atmosphere.

1  Thank 316Wez