“Buonissimo!”

Price range: US$27 - US$40
Description: Italian Restaurant, Bar & Grill
Description: Italian Restaurant, Bar & Grill
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Love this restaurant. Food is amazing and authentic with a great range on offer - even catering for gluten and dairy free. My favourite dishes are the seafood linguine and crab ravioli, others loved the steak and pizza - all cooked fresh to order. The homemade bread is delicious, cocktails are yummy and the puddings to die for. The staff and the chefs are very welcoming and happy for you to say hi in the open kitchen. Small intimate areas are offered as well as bring able to cater for large groups. Booking is advised as many were being turned away on the nights we visited. Definitely recommend this restaurant - my favourite place to eat.

1  Thank Jackie G

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have been eating in Italian restaurants for more years than we can remember and we have found some great ones along the way. We set out on our quest yesterday to find one in Bideford and what a find. Off the beaten track but not that far. Up by the market so not too far from the main drag. Easy parking too.

On entering we were met by a very warm welcome. The restaurant looks the part and calls you to sit and enjoy. Enjoy we did. We decided on a risotto and salmon farffalle. After thirty something years I can honestly say that these meal are in our top three. The call to which of the three would be too hard to call.

The people, the atmosphere, the service and the food were fantastic and we will be going back very shortly. Trust me this is a MUST VISIT.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I came here with my wife and mother, the food was served cold, had no flavour and the waiting staff were very rude. I will not be back, there are better Italian restaurants to go to.

6  Thank LMeeks75
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Had a delicious supper in this friendly, atmospheric restaurant. Great value for money, wonderfully authentic Italian food. Recommended.

2  Thank Cas P
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Me and my fiancé ate here last night, the food was perfect we had a carbonara and lasagne. It was one of the best Italians we've ever had. The pricing was reasonable and we washed our food down with cocktails and wine, but not the best mojito I've ever had, could have done with sugar and two measures instead of one. The only down side were some of the other diners, they were clearly showing off to each other and needed to tone their volume down, which I felt could have been managed by the staff at the restaurant, but we will definitely be coming back again.