“Great food at sensible prices”
Review of The Scullery

The Scullery
Ranked #15 of 95 Restaurants in Driffield
Price range: US$12 - US$37
Description: Fresh high quality food cooked to perfection. Fish, Pasta, Belly Pork, Homemade burgers. Great Cocktails, Great Beer, Fine Wines and a fantastic friendly atmosphere
Reviewed June 13, 2018

Now eaten here twice and just booked for a third visit. The staff are helpful and the food I have eaten cannot be faulted. I am not an easy customer. I am a foodie but restricted by having to have food that is both gluten and diary free. I get fed up by restaurants telling me what I cannot have, the result no real choice. The Scullery have a chef who coooks meals to order - so a much better choice and a happier customer - me. Great hock salad and sticky belly pork with duck fat chips. My wife also enjoyed her meals, fish cake and chicken roulade and prawn linguine. It is a busy wine bar and restaurant, very popular with local people and I can see why. The prices are fair and the quality is excellent. Staff are engaging and helpful.

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Very surprised how good this place is. Excellent good and clean surroundings. It's quite quirky given the odd shaped of the premises. Can recommend.

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Always enjoy the food here every time I go, great place! Love a good burger and the one I always order here is extremely tasty!

Reviewed June 9, 2018

Nice lunch but unruly child spoilt it . Had to move tables. Can’t be helped but really spoilt our time here. Lovely staff ,great coffee and lovely food.

2  Thank Lynne M
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

We were recommended to eat at the scullery and were disappointed with our meal. I ordered the fish cakes and would question if there was any fish in them. Main course ok , steak and mixed grill, but unfortunately only ok. Only two choices of bottled red wine and staff very busy to be attentive.