“Welcoming, clean and relaxing”
Review of Harbour House

Harbour House
Ranked #26 of 166 Weymouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights over Easter and it was a great base for a relaxing weekend. We had a room with a sea view, which was light, airy, spacious and spotlessly clean. The welcome was friendly and professional, and we were given some great restaurant recommendations.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank choirgirl98

Reviewed 6 March 2012

Extremely welcoming, a contemporary style, immaculately clean and well maintained property, extremely comfortable well-appointed room in a good location within Weymouth. An excellent stay with an excellent breakfast, can’t really ask much more from a B&B.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2011

just came back from a weekend away at Harbour House Breakfast ok Room Clean and Basic After reading Reviews exspected something special Disapointed At 90 pounds a night over priced should be more like 65 pounds

Room Tip: Rooms with a few are on top floor 8 or 9
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank christina p
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I recently stayed with Amrit and Family for one night in September. My parents were staying at the hotel so I booted it down from London for a quick one night in the B and B. It was a fabulous stay.
To start, I arrived quite early, before my parents arrived from their previous destination. I was worried they had missed a connection and I was kind of pacing the front room anxiously. Amrit came out, grabbed me a glass of wine and invited my into the back garden for a visit with her beautiful little boy. After a lovely conversation about Canada ( we are both xpats!) my family arrived and they checked into their rooms.
My room was a nice little single, perfect for me, great decor, comfy bed and pillows, private bath, towels, soaps etc. and a TV for late night xfactor!
My parents room was quite large, with beautiful bay windows, large bathroom and two comfy chairs for reading, as well as a big library of books to choose from! Both rooms were very clean- not an issue in sight!
Amrit gave us some suggestions for dinner and we headed out. Harbour House is in a perfect location, easy to get anywhere and always easy to make your way back- even after a bit more wine!
The next morning we had a beautiful breakfast. Everything from cereals and croissants to a full english breakfast made to order. Everything was well stocked and coffee was plentiful!
I had to check out at that point and make my way back to the city, but my parents stayed on for the week and had such a wonderful time.
All in all I would say this is an excellent, excellent place to stay and I am hoping to book a romantic getaway soon!!! Would recommend a hundred times!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2011

Clean and ideally located to all Weymouth has to offer.
Always made welcome. We have been staying there twice a year for over 3 years now.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 2 September 2011

Posting this super-late but my son and his father stayed c/o Amrit and her family for a weekend in July. They loved the room, breakfast, and hotel.

Amrit was so helpful and looked after them really well ( coordinated their arrival and departure and helped them with suggestions as my son's father doesn't speak much English.)

Alll dealings on email were really thorough and caring.
many thanks

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2011

Beautifully kept building, clean throughout, secure, comfortable bed, modern bathroom. Lovely owners who are very helpful providing us with local information about Weymouth. Breakfast was amazing! Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple