All reviews biscuits coffee machine guest lounge parking permit free bottled water lounge area noise from the street comfy sofas no lift sea front first floor large tv central location sea view breakfast room cooked to order brilliant location
Reviewed March 31, 2018

This B and B was an excellent choice it was situated on the sea front and on the doorstep of all local Amenities we could park near and around the B and B with a parking permit given to us by the hotel staff who I turn were very efficient and friendly the thing I also liked was that it catered for pets as well the bedroom we stayed in was adequate for our 2 nights visit and the beds were very comfy the view from the communal lounge area was beautiful and in different weather would have been breathtaking especially if you were allocated a sea view room the staff were all very nice and the rooms were clean and tidy but most of all the breakfast and the choices you were allowed was Excellent I would highly recommend this B and B and we are traveling back down very soon and will be booking this again

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I stayed from the 28th to the 29th March. I was impressed by the level of customer service at the b&b the staff were all lovely. The breakfast was fantastic I can't fault it. I had a 3 egg omelette with mushrooms and bacon.

However we have a few problems with the room. There was hairs on the bedding and the bathroom door didn't shut. Also the mattress was very hard and pretty uncomfortable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Late review due to loss of phone!
However-
This little b&b situated in the heart of Weymouth was everything me and my mum wanted!

We wanted a few nights away from home, in a nice place.

This b&b catered to every need and want of ours. Amazing and attentive staff, breakfast was amazing both mornings!

-First morning I had the full English was amazing! If anything the portion size was too Big!! Haha.
-The second morning I had eggs Benedict, again amazing! Eggs cooked perfectly and the hollandaise sauce was very nice!

Room-
Spacious, comfy, all of the amenities you could want, good and powerful shower.

What I really loved was the lounge area of B+B, which is a nice spacious lounge area facing the sea front. with a coffee and tea station for free refreshments including fruit teas, cappuccinos and biscuits!

All in all an amazing little getaway for me and mum! And hopefully we will be back soon! Thank you for a perfect stay team B+B

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Michellewey, General Manager at B+B Weymouth, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

Thank you for staying with us, we are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

A great B&B in a fantastic location in Weymouth, The rooms could do with a bit of a deep clean, but the breakfast was amazing and the staff was very friendly, would recommend this B&B to anyone especially if your looking for a place to stay to go out on a night out.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 13, 2018

This is a nice place to stay. Rooms are quite nice & clean. Dining & lounge area nice & they are dog friendly too. However, if you are elderly or have mobility problems... there are no lifts so if you are unlucky enough to be on the top floor like we were... it is a struggle with luggage etc.

Staff are friendly though and we certainly would return.

Stayed: April 2017