All reviewssea fronthotel situated rightenjoyed playing pooldrinks at reasonable pricesbasement bareaster breakexcellent locationsea viewfabulous staywonderful hoststen minute walknothe fortfresh fruit saladlovely hoteltea coffee making facilitiesfull englishwarm welcome
Reviewed June 8, 2017

Wonderful welcome everything explained
Room (9) spotless and great view although quite a few stairs.But that is due to the nature of the building lots of history around this hotel regarding the age and how it was once a house with the servant quarters at the top of the house so hence the amount of stairs.
Wonderful hosts and staff.Breakfast fab had cooked breakfast everyday and fantastic nothing too much trouble.
The idea of having a little fridge in the room is a brilliant idea especially as my husband is a diabetic so had no worries about storing his insulin also another great idea of a safe is brilliant saves having to take lots of money out with us.
Just brilliant place to stay

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

Just back from a weekend in Weymouth and had the very great pleasure of staying at the Langham hotel ! A terrific combination of good value for money, excellent location, impeccable cleanliness of room together with two wonderful hosts, Jacqui & Geoff, that can't do enough for you ! Looking to return soon !!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2017

Great place to stay right on the sea front.Stayed just for one night easter week 2017 would have liked to stay longer Our room had a sea view nice view to wake up to.Room was very clean with en suite tea and coffie makeing facilities and tv.We were made very welcome on arrival by Jeff also by his staff at breakfast time.We had a full english breakfast but there was plenty of choice although it was timed breakfast it was no problem.Parking was not a problem but I would ask for a parking ticket.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2017

I have just returned after spending the Easter break at Langham hotel Weymouth . Although I never booked this as it was booked as a gift for me I had read the reviews so I was hopeful that I wouldn't be disappointed. In fact it is very true to say that the reviews were correct so I'm also adding mine ! First of all can't fault Jeff & his good lady was made so welcome on arrival even though we were earlier than our booking in time. The hotel was very clean excellent location right on the sea front the service & staff were very pleasant nothing seemed too much trouble ,breakfast was offered with a
choice of times plus selection of breakfast options . Even when I made my selection ( full English ) was asked if there was anything I didn't like. Jeff was very kind and helped out re car parking as we hadn't pre arranged. So thank you for your superb hospitality and a very enjoyable break!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Lovely place, friendly staff, excellent parking (book in advance), nice breakfast, right on the seafront. Easy access to all the attractions. Traditional B&B. Really liked it. Would stay again! Recommend.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family