“Lunch”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2018

A beach cafe offering quality food in a clean, nicely decorated and pleasant environment. Useful for beach goers to get drinks, snacks or meals.

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

adter Spending the day on the beach in front of the Café and having had some late lunch and drinks. I fetched the car for my wife from the top of the hill as there was no space in the carpark when we first arrived. Reason for not going back to the top of the hill was that we had a 20 month old and a 4 month old. I parked up and loaded th car then left my wife to get the 4 month old in and drive off while I went in a different direction with my brother. A few days later we get a parking fine of £100 for staying 2 minutes over the grace limit. The Café manager asked me to send all details after I explained that ParkingEye were not interested in our appeal and that they can drop the fine if he asked them to. Having answered all his emails and sent him photo eveidance that he asked for. His replay was that he did not have the power to do anything. So I just don’t get why he was asking for the details just to waste my time. I regret to say that having used this cafe for years. It will be the last time myself or my family set foot in there and I will advise people to keep away too.

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch.. and returned! Position is good.. as is the food and service.. good coffee too.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

Small cafe serving great things. Tea or coffee in the morning and then fantastic lunches. At the back of a relatively quiet, pebbly beach. I've tried coffee, lemon cake (which was brilliant) and their mussels over a couple of visits. The combination of the food and the location make it an excellent location. Seek it out!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

A no frills non pretentious cafe located right on the beach with stunning views of Weymouth and Portland. Coffee was amazing, breakfast was good, loads of fresh fruit juices and some gluten free options. Definitely a place to come. Lunch menu looked good too!