“Lunch”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2018

A beach cafe offering quality food in a clean, nicely decorated and pleasant environment. Useful for beach goers to get drinks, snacks or meals.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Lovely crab sandwich, but very pricey. Tasted very fresh.

1 coffee and 2 cans of pop £4.55.

Very busy. All food freshly made.

Parking available but payable before entering.

Dog friendly.

Would use again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

adter Spending the day on the beach in front of the Café and having had some late lunch and drinks. I fetched the car for my wife from the top of the hill as there was no space in the carpark when we first arrived. Reason for not going back to the top of the hill was that we had a 20 month old and a 4 month old. I parked up and loaded th car then left my wife to get the 4 month old in and drive off while I went in a different direction with my brother. A few days later we get a parking fine of £100 for staying 2 minutes over the grace limit. The Café manager asked me to send all details after I explained that ParkingEye were not interested in our appeal and that they can drop the fine if he asked them to. Having answered all his emails and sent him photo eveidance that he asked for. His replay was that he did not have the power to do anything. So I just don’t get why he was asking for the details just to waste my time. I regret to say that having used this cafe for years. It will be the last time myself or my family set foot in there and I will advise people to keep away too.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank chekibhergli
Reviewed July 27, 2018

Was fortunate enough to experience this great cafe one evening. Friends had taken over the entire restaurant to help celebrate a number of milestones. The atmosphere was relaxed and family orientated. The local food was outstanding with combinations that blew your mind and a flavour sensation with every bite. Simple yet very brilliant and well executed.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch.. and returned! Position is good.. as is the food and service.. good coffee too.

Date of visit: July 2018