“HOT but so tasty”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2017

I went in initially asking for directions then decided to return for dinner. I ordered a Tikka Wrap, and was asked if I wanted it with the Naga sauce or Garlic mayo. I asked for a mix of the 2. Came piping hot and on my first bite I realised that the Naga may be too much for me but managed to finish it. Great service, good food.

Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

Always use for the occasional Indian takeaway treat. My choice for Indian locally. Bit pricier than a Chinese takeaway per dish but generous portions

1  Thank dorsetberry
Reviewed November 30, 2016

This is the best. Always great food owner and staff very friendly, you can take your own drink great value

Reviewed November 27, 2016

Went back to Cafe India with my wife for our wedding anniversary. Really cannot fault it for food,service or price. You take your own alcohol,so no rip-off on drinks. We will certainly be returning before too long. Best Indian restaurant in Weymouth.

Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

Had an evening here with friends from Oz, the wife is Sri Lankan so understands "curry". We normally order takeaways from here, but there were 7 of us, so decided to go in person and take our own grog! Turned out to be one of their special nights (onion bhaji or chicken tikka starter, then any curry with pilau rice or nan for £9.95) but you pay a bit more more for king prawn dishes etc. Brilliant value, excellent food as always and the staff were a real pleasure, such nice people. Thank you, we'll be back soon.